Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-21-21, 07:39 AM  
hch
VF Supporter

Smile Workouts, 2021-02-21, Sunday

If you'd like to join, post your workouts and other activity for this day!

Workouts, 2021-02-20, Saturday
Workouts, 2021-02-22, Monday
"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

The Velveteen Rabbit
hch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 10:38 AM  
fitme1

I haven't worked out for quite a while with any consistency and today is day one of trying to get back to consistency. I picked 10 Rounds day one and have to say while it was a good entry back in because it was pretty easy mentally and physically, it drove me nuts that he did all the work starting on one side. After realizing this, I swapped sides during each round but it really got on my nerves to have to do this. Grumpy much? Oh well, I'm going to try day two tomorrow and see how I like that.

I've been on this forum for a long time, mostly just lurking and not posting but I need the support to get back on track so I'm going to try to join in. I've got video tapes back from the Collage Video days when they mailed out catalogs (I LOVED getting those catalogs) and a huge collection of dvds plus a Beach Body on demand subscription so I have no excuses.

Have a great day everyone!
fitme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 11:57 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Welcome back, fitme1, and congrats on the restart. I don't do regular check-ins, but I like this one because it's simple and sweet. I know you didn't ask for advice, but... take it easy, don't overdo, and find stuff you like

Today I did Precision Cycling with Jay Blahnik.
Old 02-21-21, 01:21 PM  
Daffie

Cathe Step Sync and 20 minutes walking
Daffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 02:36 PM  
fitme1

Mopsy-great advice!
fitme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 05:28 PM  
Sarah O.
VF Supporter

Firm Cardio Split, upper body portion
Sarah O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 05:28 PM  
jetlitis

Michelle Dozois' Next Move:
  • Cardio Core Workout
  • Ultimate Cardio Workout
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 05:30 PM  
Sarah O.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitme1 View Post
I haven't worked out for quite a while with any consistency and today is day one of trying to get back to consistency. I picked 10 Rounds day one and have to say while it was a good entry back in because it was pretty easy mentally and physically, it drove me nuts that he did all the work starting on one side. After realizing this, I swapped sides during each round but it really got on my nerves to have to do this. Grumpy much? Oh well, I'm going to try day two tomorrow and see how I like that.

I've been on this forum for a long time, mostly just lurking and not posting but I need the support to get back on track so I'm going to try to join in. I've got video tapes back from the Collage Video days when they mailed out catalogs (I LOVED getting those catalogs) and a huge collection of dvds plus a Beach Body on demand subscription so I have no excuses.

Have a great day everyone!
Welcome back, Fitme1! I just started doing videos again a couple of weeks ago after a loooooong time away. I like posting my workout here each day. Just a little motivation to keep me going. Please join in!
Sarah O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 05:59 PM  
Messe

Be SLAM Remastered arrived today on Lauren’s Playground. What I did:
  • Warmup
  • Strength 1
So far, so good. I finished with the Abs and Cooldown from Spring Fever.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-21, 06:17 PM  
cailleach

Chris F Get Healthy TV - Walk, sweat & strength upper body
cailleach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dailyworkout, dailyworkout2021, dailyworkouts, dailyworkouts2021