Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-18-17, 09:54 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I did S1E1 Grounding this morning. It was quite enjoyable and made my body feel good and loose. I was actually grateful for all the TIFTTing because I needed to do some moves several times to get the hang of them. I was suprised that my Fitbit registered about 3400 steps for this workout. Stretch at the end felt good too. I'm planning to do Episode 2 - Clarity - tomorrow. I'm glad I got these.
Old 12-18-17, 12:31 PM  
amery

I bought the BF TV bundle, and Shakti-Ma and it only came to 35.39 USD!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 07:08 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

This morning I did Clarity, episode 2 and I loved it! Both Grounding and Clarity made me feel really good and at peace with the world. I felt happy, and my body felt loose and relaxed but nicely worked and stretched out. Once again, my fitbit registered about 3400 steps for this workout. I was nowhere near as graceful as Alice with the hip thrusts, but I tried. I just previewed episode 3 - Light Warrior and it looks and sounds great. I am so enjoying these and I may possibly rate these as my best purchases of 2017, together with Pilates by Lisa subscription!

ETA: I bought Jessica's WS3 set too, but I won't start it until Jan 1, 2018 so I can't tell yet if they will also be on my best purchases of 2017 or not.
Old 12-21-17, 10:28 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Dana I'm curious as to how you enjoy Light Warrior, Episode 3 - so far that has been my favorite.

I want to try Shakti Ma again soon - maybe knowing what's coming up, I can approach it with less frustration and find my own modifications, which I do sometimes with Bellyfit anyway.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-18, 10:32 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Dana I'm curious as to how you enjoy Light Warrior, Episode 3 - so far that has been my favorite.

I want to try Shakti Ma again soon - maybe knowing what's coming up, I can approach it with less frustration and find my own modifications, which I do sometimes with Bellyfit anyway.
Sorry I didn't give my feedback earlier, Pat. Light Warrior was not my favorite episode for some reason. I like energetic workouts and I feel this episode didn't have the energy and had more complex choreography that I wanted. It was slower than I like but nice and stretchy nevertheless.

I have to say that BellyFitTV has been my best purchase of 2017. I am now working my way through BellyFit Elements DVD set which I've purchased few years ago but have only done one of the DVDs because I wasn't that into them at the time. Now it's a different story. I did Earth and Air workouts and I really enjoyed them. My body and my back loved it! I've been feeling so good with the BellyFits and I'm surprised by it. No more aches and pains. How wonderful is that?

I did Shakti Ma last week after I completed all BFTV episodes 1-12. Shakti Ma moves slower than other workouts and focuses on lower body. Nice, stretchy workout that I will do again when I need to stretch out or I'm low on energy. Love these! Now I'm looking into NiaTV. For someone who doesn't normally like dancey workouts, I'm surprised how much I like these.
Old 02-11-18, 11:25 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Dana I'm happy for you that your Bellyfit investment is reaping dividends for you. I can't wait to recover from my foot surgery and get back to it.

How is the sound quality of your DVD set? I have it from one of Mary's sales and Alice's instructions are barely audible. They gave me the digital version for free to compensate for it.
Old 02-11-18, 11:34 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
How is the sound quality of your DVD set? I have it from one of Mary's sales and Alice's instructions are barely audible. They gave me the digital version for free to compensate for it.
I have the same issue with my DVDs. Alice's voice is barely audible, but the music is great! After completing all episodes from BFTV, I'm OK with not being able to hear Alice's instructions because I'm already familiar with all the moves.
Old 02-11-18, 12:43 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thanks! Great idea to hang onto them for that.

I'm looking forward to Season 2 of Bellyfit TV.
Old 09-01-18, 12:54 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thanks! Great idea to hang onto them for that.

I'm looking forward to Season 2 of Bellyfit TV.
i see that presale price is still up for Season 2. Does anyone know when it's being released, and is Alice releasing 1 episode at the time or all 12 at once?
I am soooo tempted to buy it. I like Season 1 and EG a lot!
Old 09-01-18, 03:35 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Sherry inquired and was told that they're running late.

My recollection from when I purchased the presale is that the videos will be accessible as completed, so hopefully we can try episode 1 soon, at least.

Tags
bellyfit, bellyfit tv, bellyfit tv season 2