Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-17, 03:54 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Mindy dvds $3.99

Most of Mindy's dvds are on sale through 7-12 for $3.99.

http://www.bruceandmindy.com/product-category/workouts/
Old 07-05-17, 04:34 PM  
bubbles76

Which do you recommend?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 06:25 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I don't do her workouts anymore. They're too hard for me now.
Old 07-05-17, 06:30 PM  
wendug

Gah! So many sales for the fourth and I've been good and not bought anything. But, I might cave for one of her gliding workouts. I don't own any and have only done free workouts I've found on YouTube. I'm trying to branch out with different types of workouts and 3.99 is a good deal!
Old 07-05-17, 06:50 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
I don't do her workouts anymore. They're too hard for me now.
Awww! Yea, I have to modify the ones I do. But her personality is so much fun! Wendug, I was also thinking about a gliding workout.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 07:52 PM  
muggle

Any recommendations for someone who likes cardio, Circuit style, Metabolic etc?
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 07:39 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
Any recommendations for someone who likes cardio, Circuit style, Metabolic etc?
The only Mindy workout I have is Action Packed on VHS. It has 2 workouts- one step and one hi/lo. It is tough but Mindy's personality really shines on this one!
Old 07-06-17, 01:09 PM  
owltx

Wow, that is a great price. I agree Mindy's workouts are tough but most are very easy to break up into smaller amounts of time which helps me deal with the tough factor. She has a great personality and is so encouraging. She also has several workout that use the BOSU, which is awesome as I my BOSU.

Muggle, for cardio/metabolic, try one of the Intensity Overloads - I would suggest the one with toys - I think it helps to up the intensity to use the equipment, and as well ups the fun factor. If you don't have a BOSU, she suggests subbing a step. If you don't have a med ball, sub a dumbbell.

Bubbles, if you are leaning towards gliding, the Booty Camp one is fun. There are workouts - one gliding, one BOSU/Step, the other is ?med ball? (can't remember), and the fourth combines them.

FYI, I ordered a couple (Quickies, because it seems popular, and Intervals, mainly because Rob Glick is in it and it looked like fun) and shipping is flat rate $5.
Old 07-06-17, 04:43 PM  
marki64

I also concur with Intensity Overloads. I have IO and it's a major leg burner! 6, 10 min. segments. I used to have Awesome Intervals. It was a good one too, I just ended up getting bored with it and moved on. The one that slays me big time, is All Systems Go. Whoo that is tough! I don't have a bar, but I used weights and improvise on some moves. The only one I never clicked with is Cardio Toolbox. Beware, Mindy is very chatty. It doesn't bother me as I like her chatter. She's kinda funny.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 08:08 PM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Gah! I'm trying to branch out with different types of workouts and 3.99 is a good deal!
I totally agree! I mean C'MON......we're videots right? $3.99 is a no brainer. Like a kid in a candy shop. I took the plunge. I had money in my PayPal from selling a DVD or 2. I need to replace those DVD's right?! I took everyone's advice (Thank you). I got Intensity Overload with toys and Awesome intervals.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote