Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-11, 04:43 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Yes, they do. I would love it if 10MS started producing workouts with a separate warm-up and cool-down/stretch. That would make the DVDs far more versatile and useful.
exactly! I totally agree RedPanda! Whether I want to do a few of them together as one workout (thereby wasting a lot of time flipping through to skip), or use it as an add on (thereby already warmed up) I don't need a warm up and cool down for each section.
Old 02-11-11, 06:27 PM  
mbramer

I just did this one a couple weeks ago. I like it for days when I'm more tired or just want to add on to another workout. I agree that it would be nice if they'd have an option just to do one warm-up/cool-down and then all the segments instead of having the warm-up/cool-down as part of the individual segments. If I am going to do more than one segment, I'll just do something else during the subsequent warm-ups/cool-downs, like marching in place, jogging in place, getting water, or whatever. It's a fun workout!
Old 02-11-11, 07:31 PM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Yes, they do. I would love it if 10MS started producing workouts with a separate warm-up and cool-down/stretch. That would make the DVDs far more versatile and useful.
I agree.
Especially since the warm-ups and cooldowns in each segment are pretty short (too short for my tastes most of the time).

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-11, 08:24 PM  
SAF

Just did 10 Minute Solutions Knockout Body with Jessica Smith today followed by Quickbox Cardio Kick with Janis S.--great 90min workout! Janis & Jessica are both fun to work out with!
SAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11, 01:06 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I get this out on occasion, in face I may get it out for my Sunday workout right now! I traded away a lot of my Saffels but kept this one because it has no dread factor for me. Time to float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11, 03:22 PM  
SpiritSong

I bought this one at Mary's Thanksgiving sale and like it a lot. I do the full 40 minute workout, and love how each section concentrates on one area of the body (well, except the total body bonus, of course).

Tags
janis saffell, kickboxing, quick fix, total cardio kick