Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-11-21, 09:12 PM  
jusca

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
jusca I am so glad you posted about this! It is a great stretch routine to me as well. It is more pilates-ish than yoga. I ignored it in the set because I had looked at reviews that mentioned talking and usually that bugs me. It felt great after a harder workout earlier in the day!

I think you might also like:

- Men's Health Circuit workout has a great 11 minute stretch similar led by Jen Widestrom and David Jack

- 3 week yoga retreat...esp. the last disk led by Faith. (In my list, this set hardest to find)

- Annette Fletcher Joint and mobility therapy the first segment

- Men's Health Anarchy workout last disk Free Flow

- Men's Health MH60 Last disc in set Free flow fitness

- Jill Miller Post athletic stretch routines

- Cathe's Stretch Max

Many of the Men's Health above I found on ebay.

The Cathe, Jill Miller and 3 week yoga retreat are probably the closest to the vibe of XFST.

The others are good routines that left me feeling like the XFST.
Glad to know soneone else feels the same way after that stretch routine. I don't mind doing it all the time. I just wondered if there was a certain stretch style it was called and more dvds like it. I'm excited! I will try your recs. Thank you!! I'll look into pilates too. I've never tried it before.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-21, 09:17 PM  
jusca

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
What about Jessica Smith's Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility? It's four twenty minute practices filmed poolside. Even though it is standing work, I find it very relaxing.

Here's a clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j8U...jessicasmithtv

And I find that Jane Adams' Yoga DVDs have some very relaxing practices.

Carol
I've had my eye on Jessica's for a while. I might as well just try it. She seems sweet on camera but some weird unexplainable reason I avoid her. I've overlooked some good workouts because my hard head was convinced I didn't like an instructor and it was not true when I finally gave the workout a chance.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nahesi crawford, stretch, stretching, weider x-factor st, weider xfactor, x-factor st, yoga