Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-13, 06:23 PM  
killoffsonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
These are the kind of threads you know you shouldn't open but you do anyway. I have a jumpsport and now of course I want the Bellicon. When I got the Jumpsport I debated about getting the Bellicon but just couldn't justify them. The jumpsport is definitely a HUGE step-up from the cheap one I had but I do wish the jumping surface was bigger.
This is me. I just bought a jumpsport a month ago. I love it but the surface is a bit small. However.........I don't use it that much. Maybe a few times a month. Compared to my cheapo spring rebounder it is heaven.
Old 06-24-13, 07:08 PM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
These are the kind of threads you know you shouldn't open but you do anyway. I have a jumpsport and now of course I want the Bellicon. When I got the Jumpsport I debated about getting the Bellicon but just couldn't justify them. The jumpsport is definitely a HUGE step-up from the cheap one I had but I do wish the jumping surface was bigger.
Yep. I have a Needak that I got from Craig's List a couple of years ago and I really want a Bellicon. I need to save up for it, though. I do any higher impact cardio on it and it has really helped me out.
Old 06-25-13, 10:52 AM  
OSusanna

Another one with a Bellicon here. I got the 44 inch one with extra strong bands. I don't know how I could bounce around on anything smaller because sometimes I feel it's still not big enough and I'm only 5'0. I have the folding legs and I LOVE that feature! It means that I can keep the unit in the living room and move it in to another room to watch TV. I aerobically bounce for 45-55 minutes as I watch TV and it is very quiet. I use a heart rate monitor while I'm on it and I stay nicely within my range. Bouncing gives you such a lift and makes you happy. When I first get on I always squeal a bit like the Pillsbury doughboy.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-13, 09:12 PM  
Elzabee5

rrrrmmmm... so, you all really have me wanting a bellicon!! However, it is a big investment, obviously. I wish I could go to the store and try it out before buying. My biggest issue is that I live in an apartment and want to be quiet. Thankfully, I do live on the bottom floor.

I wanted to get the one with the fold-up legs, but the comment about the one with the fold-up legs being squeaky has me re-thinking. It's an extra $50, but I would love to roll it away and put it in my closet. How squeaky is it? Is the one with the screw-in legs really that much quieter? Can someone give me any more perspective-- especially maybe someone who has the one with the fold-up legs?
Elzabee5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-13, 09:33 PM  
OSusanna

I have the fold up legs and I can be on it approximately 7-10 feet from the TV and I don't need to turn up the TV volume any higher than I normally have it. Hope this helps. I haven't noticed any squeaking myself but when the legs snap into place I think it's a little loud.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-13, 09:55 AM  
sunday

I have the folding legs and have NEVER heard anything squeaking. It's like jumping on a cloud it's so silent.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-13, 03:47 PM  
Elzabee5

Thanks for your input, Susanna and Deana! I am definitely leaning towards the folding legs. It just seems so much more convenient
Elzabee5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-13, 03:52 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzabee5 View Post
Thanks for your input, Susanna and Deana! I am definitely leaning towards the folding legs. It just seems so much more convenient
No problem! For me the folding legs were non negotiable; I wanted something that could easily be stored away when needed. Plus since we have probably two more military moves ahead of us before retirement, I wanted the carrying case, so that's why I got a 44 rather the 49! I've had enough stuff broken and damaged by moving contractors and didn't want anything to happen to my Bellicon, insurance or no!
Old 06-26-13, 07:41 PM  
yahoo205

How heavy is it? Is it easy to actually move?

It seems like rebounding is perfect.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-13, 07:44 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
How heavy is it? Is it easy to actually move?

It seems like rebounding is perfect.
If you're asking me, I find it easy. I just roll it on its edge if I need to move it. It is nice and solid but easy to roll.

Tags
bellicon, jumpsport, lymphatic system, mini trampoline, reboundair, rebounder, rebounding, trampoline