Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-12, 09:38 AM  
jaj999
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
I've been doing these for three weeks. Mostly I've been rotating Volumes 1 and 3 (they were the first I bought). I have Get Rolling but didn't love it so I don't do that one. I bought the big package of 101s and HC Club workouts and it came today. I did the January HC workout - WOW! That was REALLY hard. I think I'm going to rotate the volumes and the 101s for a while before attempting 4, Bootcamp, or the HC again.

In terms of improvements, I can do more reps every time. I'm getting defined obliques and triceps. My glutes are sore ALL the time. Plus, there's just something SO addicting about these workouts. I really have to suppress the urge to do them every day.

I'm so glad you liked it!
How long did it take to get the DVD package? I ordered last Sunday and it hasn't arrived yet, but I am in California so I'm not really worried about it yet. It would be nice to have a point of comparison though.

I noticed my second time through Volume 1 I was able to do more reps. I think some of the challenge initially is just getting used to her exercises. They're very different.
Old 06-17-12, 10:06 AM  
rickets
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj999 View Post
How long did it take to get the DVD package? I ordered last Sunday and it hasn't arrived yet, but I am in California so I'm not really worried about it yet. It would be nice to have a point of comparison though.

I noticed my second time through Volume 1 I was able to do more reps. I think some of the challenge initially is just getting used to her exercises. They're very different.
I am also on the west coast and it took 8 days to get my package, so you should get yours soon.
rickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-12, 10:21 AM  
jaj999
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickets View Post
I am also on the west coast and it took 8 days to get my package, so you should get yours soon.
Thanks. I'll look for it this week then. Although from what people have said, they may be too hard for me for a while. I'm still wondering if I should attempt Volume 4.

Tags
bootcamp, horizontal conditioning, sandra koulourides