Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-12, 07:04 PM  
Missiscipi

It takes me about an hour and a half to do Bootcamp because I have to take breaks. It is SO hard! I am glad its not just me

I am definitely seeing improvement in how many reps I can do. Unless im having a tired day. My abs are much more defined, arms look great! I think my lower body is improving but I try not to look there anymore :P

I am much stronger now too
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 07:36 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I think you are a total inspiration! I wanted to thank you for taking on HC and getting us a fabulous discount on the club DVD's. I just purchased volumes 1-3 from Mary and will definitely be getting the 101's in the near future. My plan is to rotate between the three 2x a week with maybe some extra upper body weight work. It is almost impossible for my arms to show any kind of definition or muscle so I will just play around with the volumes to see what works for me.

Thanks again!
I got the discount, because I loved them so much and I knew that many of you on here would love them as much as I did. You are the one who started the HC thread, with her website link. It was you who started the ball rolling. Get the pun, Get Rolling!!! LOL your arms will definitely show definition with these workouts. You will be pleased with the results.

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 07:37 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
It takes me about an hour and a half to do Bootcamp because I have to take breaks. It is SO hard! I am glad its not just me

I am definitely seeing improvement in how many reps I can do. Unless im having a tired day. My abs are much more defined, arms look great! I think my lower body is improving but I try not to look there anymore :P

I am much stronger now too
Rozy - You are too hard on yourself. You are gorgeous. You work out hard and love the challenge. Your backside looks better than you think it does. Keep up the hard work.

Cheryl
Old 06-16-12, 07:48 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Rozy - You are too hard on yourself. You are gorgeous. You work out hard and love the challenge. Your backside looks better than you think it does. Keep up the hard work.

Cheryl
I don't know Cheryl. I think its the cellulite that makes me so unhappy. It feels hard but has cellulite.
Old 06-16-12, 07:51 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
I don't know Cheryl. I think its the cellulite that makes me so unhappy. It feels hard but has cellulite.
Cellulite is a hard thing to get rid of and truthfully I think it's genetics. I see really thin people who have it. Since I have been eating so clean and no sugar at all for 17 months, it has gotten better for me. It definitely isn't all gone, though.

Cheryl
Old 06-16-12, 08:44 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Cellulite is a hard thing to get rid of and truthfully I think it's genetics. I see really thin people who have it. Since I have been eating so clean and no sugar at all for 17 months, it has gotten better for me. It definitely isn't all gone, though.

Cheryl
Ok good to know! Thanks
Old 06-16-12, 08:48 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
I got the discount, because I loved them so much and I knew that many of you on here would love them as much as I did. You are the one who started the HC thread, with her website link. It was you who started the ball rolling. Get the pun, Get Rolling!!! LOL your arms will definitely show definition with these workouts. You will be pleased with the results.

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl~
It's so wonderful that you have found another workout style you love! Quick (OT-sort of) question: are you still doing your other "old" favorites? (I remember you used Tonique quite a while, yes? And then TA?) Are you *just* using HC now, or a bit of it all? (Please pardon my nosiness.)
Thanks.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 08:57 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Hi Cheryl~
It's so wonderful that you have found another workout style you love! Quick (OT-sort of) question: are you still doing your other "old" favorites? (I remember you used Tonique quite a while, yes? And then TA?) Are you *just* using HC now, or a bit of it all? (Please pardon my nosiness.)
Thanks.
You aren't nosey, Allison. No, I still use all my favorites. I do Tonique about 3 times a week, Butts & Guts by Brook Benten twice a week and I also do TA almost daily. I do a lot of things, but for right now, HC is my favorite/main workout.

Cheryl
Old 06-17-12, 06:23 AM  
Tugger31

How are these workouts on the old knees??
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-12, 09:12 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
How are these workouts on the old knees??
If you have bad knees, all you would have to do is keep the high impact Cardio to low impact. It's not like there is a ton of Cardio, except in BC there is more Cardio. Volume 4 really doesn't have any Cardio that I can think of. The majority of your moves are in plank position. So, I would say that these workouts wouldn't hurt your knees at all.

Cheryl

Tags
bootcamp, horizontal conditioning, sandra koulourides