Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-12, 09:53 AM  
flamingoo

So I already got an email from the person who I opened the dispute with. She said the package was returned and she was going to mail out on Monday because she got " sick" I don't know if I believe her or not, but told her I would cancel the dispute once I either received the product or got my money back!
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-12, 09:58 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
So I already got an email from the person who I opened the dispute with. She said the package was returned and she was going to mail out on Monday because she got " sick" I don't know if I believe her or not, but told her I would cancel the dispute once I either received the product or got my money back!
Good for you !
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-12, 10:05 AM  
suegy3

Quote:
I'm glad that heard from her. How ironic that you hear from her and she's suddenly feeling better as soon as you open a dispute. If it were me, I'd just cancel the order and demand the money back. She doesn't seem terribly honest.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 09:51 AM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

Quote:

Yeah....I don't believe her. The timing is just a little TOO convenient.

Hope it works out one way or the other, but I will say, it seems clear she's responsive to threats, so you may get what you wanted in the first place.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 12:23 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Since you ordered the item so long ago, you may want to be sure that you are tracking that. Paypal has a time period I think that you can open a dispute.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 01:00 PM  
flamingoo

She also told me the package was returned to her ( wrong address?) Anyways- because I'm " that kind of person" I told her if she mailed today w/ a confirmation number I would cancel the dispute when I received the item. She did email me this morning with a fedex number. So we'll see what happens.
Old 04-16-12, 01:02 PM  
flamingoo

It is a legit number, I just checked
Old 04-16-12, 01:20 PM  
violingal3

Funny how opening a PayPal dispute helps move things along... I had a recent experience where I returned a product and the seller said they got my return and refunded my PayPal account. Days went by with nothing posted, tried to communicate with the seller via email and telephone and nothing. Opened a dispute a week later and got my money back!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-12, 01:43 PM  
Cammie-Cam

What the heck was that all about though? I mean if you really are sick and couldn't' get to the post office, or whatever just communicate that, don't just not respond. Sometimes people just... ugh.

But hopefully everything will work out and you'll get whatever it was you paid for. You had every right to open up a dispute with PayPal no matter how much money it was for.
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paypal