Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > VFer News & Events

Old 11-03-01, 08:55 AM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

purpose of the News & Events forum

This forum area has several functions.

This is the place to find and post information about upcoming VF road trips or local get-togethers, or to generate interest in getting one organized. You can also check the VF calendar to see upcoming events at a glance by clicking on the calendar button up top. Any get-togethers discussed here should be open to all VF readers who can manage to get there.

If you would like to arrange an event out of town, or one that involves a video instructor, please contact me at wendy@videofitness.com so that I can help. For out of town events, getting any VF locals involved in the planning is a great way to find restaurants and hotels in the area. Private get-togethers should be arranged by email or pm rather than on the board.

This is also the place where you can post major life announcements such as engagements, marriages, pregnancy or birth announcements, relocations, promotions, etc. that you want to share with your VF buddies.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-03, 12:34 PM  
Diavolobella
VF Supporter

Need to get eyes checked

I glanced quickly at this thread and read "Porpoise of the News and Events Forum" and I thought...We have a porpoise???

Clearly time for a checkup

"We all want the looooove...without the handles!" Tracy Effinger

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Diavolobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-03, 12:56 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Joan, you always have fish on the brain - slap that woman with a porpoise !!! (Hmmm - that's a mammal though, isn't it?) Oh well, it swims in the water - close enough.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-03, 05:03 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

please note my edit to the above

I have added the following to the original sticky above:

Any get-togethers discussed here should be open to all VF readers who can manage to get there. Private get-togethers should be arranged by email or pm rather than on the board.

Thanks!

WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote