Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-14, 04:24 PM  
aquakat

Photo of Sylwia's mom

On Facebook, Sylwia posted a photo of her 60-year-old mom wearing a bikini. Wow, she looks amazing!

Alison
aquakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 04:29 PM  
mle777

She also posted it on Instagram. Her mom looks amazing! She said that she's 62 and rotates between Premiere and Born to Move. She also runs 3 miles 7 days a week. She didn't start working out till she was 50. They look like twins

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 05:03 PM  
mtngoat

Wow, they both look great!

I think in addition to showing the effectiveness of Tonique, these photos also demonstrate that it is important to pick your parents carefully!

(In case anyone thinks I'm being unduly snarky, I just mean that they both have great genetics. + Tonique = Great combo.)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"

Last edited by mtngoat; 07-29-14 at 05:32 PM. Reason: addition and grammar
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 06:39 PM  
Footballnut

Dang! That's it! I'm ordering some Tonique workouts. LOL
Old 07-29-14, 06:58 PM  
s2546

Can someone please post a link if possible. I am not on facebook but would love some Tonique Motivation. Thanks!!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 07:18 PM  
bee1forfitness

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4465854&type=1

and

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4465854&type=1
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 07:25 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
Dang! That's it! I'm ordering some Tonique workouts. LOL
Ha! I had the exact opposite thought... That no amount of Tonique workouts would make me look like that because, obviously, there's something to said for her good genetics!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 07:56 PM  
s2546

thank you bee1forfitness. That's motivation alright! wow

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 08:13 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Ha! I had the exact opposite thought... That no amount of Tonique workouts would make me look like that because, obviously, there's something to said for her good genetics!
It's not genetics. It's the workouts that they do and the running. I have been doing Tonique for 5 years and these workouts have done wonders for my 58 year old body. I look close to what Sylwia's mom looks like and I have had 10 kids. That being said, all you have to do is look at Sylwia's older workouts and she looked good in them, but the body she has now has evolved over the years to what she has now. She did not look like she does now 5 years ago or even 3 years ago. It's been a real eye opener to me to see her body change as it has over the last 5 years. Tonique worked miracles on my behind and it's lifted to the max and rounded, so, no, I beg to differ, it's not all about genetics. Look at their two bodies closely and you will see they have similar bodies, but her mother has more of an hour glass shape and Sylwia has the straight up and down shape.

All that hard work and movement and watching what they eat has paid off. They work hard, I know, because I work hard doing Tonique and Sylwia is the sweetest most sincere instructor I have ever worked out with.

Cheryl
Old 07-29-14, 08:29 PM  
sunday

I agree that both ladies look fabulous AND work extremely hard on their diets and workouts to do so. Both have very low body fat, which for me is the key to looking cut, svelte and slim. You can have all the well developed muscle in the world, but if it's hiding beneath pounds and pounds of shapeless fat, you're not going to see it.

I can't do Tonique because of my knees, but kudos to both of them!!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote