Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-11, 02:38 PM  
Stayfit1

Peak fit callenge is here

Michelle posted this on her website:

Finally! The “Peak Fit Challenge” is available starting tomorrow April, 29th, 2011!. The complete program will only be available at www.peakfitchallenge.com. Also, there is great news, there is a fantastic introductory rate being offered at just 3 payments of $29.95 plus S&H. Phone lines and on line sales start tomorrow. Join the Peak Fit challenge and I hope to see you over at www.peakfitchallenge.com

All the best in health and fitness,

Michelle Dozois
Stayfit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 02:48 PM  
TexasMama

Oooh! Looks good! I wish the webside had more information on the individual workouts in the program. I wonder if Mary or other vendors will be selling this? I'm not interested in paying $20 for shipping. Also, I recognize the covers of her two previously released Peak 10 workouts in the picture. I wasn't sure if they would be included in the set. Now I know.

A pedestrian is a man in danger of his life. A walker is a man in possession of his soul. -- David Mccord
TexasMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 02:56 PM  
sophie kat

$20 for shipping?! Boo.

I like Michelle, but that makes the system too pricey for me. I wonder if these workouts will be available individually at some point.

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 02:58 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Hmm, decisions, decisions...I am trying to order and then this pops up as I'm about to complete it: "Here's a special offer you won't want to miss. Upgrade your order to the Ultimate PeakFit Challenge™ collection and save over $150 off the retail price. In addition to Michelle's new and revolutionary PeakFit Challenge™ workout, you will complete your set with 8 more fat-blasting, muscle-toning DVDs. Plus, you’ll get two bonus DVDs for FREE! You’ll get 18 DVDs total for less than an additional $60!

That’s more than 45% off the regular price for this ultimate workout collection, but only if you order now!"

So now, do I order the extra's? I wonder if they are PeakFit workouts?

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:01 PM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMama View Post
Oooh! Looks good! I wish the webside had more information on the individual workouts in the program. I wonder if Mary or other vendors will be selling this? I'm not interested in paying $20 for shipping. Also, I recognize the covers of her two previously released Peak 10 workouts in the picture. I wasn't sure if they would be included in the set. Now I know.
If you go to the tab on the top, "challenge", it will list the DVDs individually letting you know what is on each.

I think the system is overpriced. Why does everything have to be $100 or more? It could be me but I will hold off.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:16 PM  
Ciddy

It is expensive, but personally I am thrilled they didn't go with the $129.00 price tag they were initially quoting. I guess that could change if this is an introductory price. The shipping is RIDICULOUS, but I've sold off several workouts I haven't used in forever and I've put that money aside to help pay for this set. I may wait a little while, but this is definitely on my wish list.
Ciddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:24 PM  
momof10

Denise,

When you figure out what the extra 8 DVDs are and how much all 18 would be, could you let us know? I know you are good at tracking down all the new workouts. TIA.

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:31 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Denise,

When you figure out what the extra 8 DVDs are and how much all 18 would be, could you let us know? I know you are good at tracking down all the new workouts. TIA.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

Someone mentioned over on Michelle's website that they called to place their order and wasn't offered an upgrade so I said no to it when I placed my order online (yep I bit the bullet & ordered)..however I did leave a question over on Michelle's site about it. (if there really are 8 other workouts & I missed them I might be angry ) I'll keep you posted if I hear anything!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:43 PM  
icebergslim

20.00 for shipping? I will wait for reviews. Let us know how the ordering goes, customer service, etc.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 03:49 PM  
severin817

I broke down and ordered it. Too excited to wait, although I think $20 shipping is completely ridiculous.

I'll let you know how it goes.
severin817 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demg, michelle dozois, peak fit challenge