Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-22, 04:36 PM  
dianestjohn

Bryan Syuki on Youtube has a gazillion workouts, many walking workouts and the rest mostly low-impact cardio or strength. Moderate intensity. No talking, just music. I love his workouts.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-22, 05:21 PM  
RENEETX

Burpeegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I checked out a couple of the Burpee Girl workouts. I noticed she didn’t keep time to the music. Does she always just go at her own pace? That would be a deal breaker for me.
I find that all of the newer workouts are basically "to the beat" without a doubt. I think some of her early videos were "off" some...but I think that she adds the music after the fact during the editing process. It was a criticism that one reviewer gave her and she seems to have taken that to heart.
RENEETX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-22, 07:08 PM  
JessicaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianestjohn View Post
Bryan Syuki on Youtube has a gazillion workouts, many walking workouts and the rest mostly low-impact cardio or strength. Moderate intensity. No talking, just music. I love his workouts.
Thanks! He looks good. Will give him a try!
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-22, 09:09 AM  
donnamp

Thanks for mentioning Burpee Girl! I checked her out this weekend and enjoyed it - I really like that she has the "short" workouts channel, too. Sometimes I like to string together some shorter workouts rather than do one long workout. These would be great for travel or if you have a small space to workout in.

She also does a weekly calendar w/ workout suggestions on her main channel.

Thanks for the great find!

Also enjoying Body Kind Fitness!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-22, 10:18 AM  
Negin

I thought of this thread this morning while doing a 2-Mile Leslie Walk. It had been a very long time, and I think that's what made me appreciate it. That, and the fact that she was by herself. I prefer the workouts where she's alone.
Old 07-04-22, 07:02 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Improved Health has a new video with 80's music. She uses simple moves that change every 30 seconds.

30 minute 3000 step Cardio Workout with popular and fun RETRO music from the '80s

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-22, 09:30 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan H View Post
Improved Health has a new video with 80's music. She uses simple moves that change every 30 seconds.

30 minute 3000 step Cardio Workout with popular and fun RETRO music from the '80s
Absolutely love the music in this one! I think I may give it a try this week. Thanks for the recommendation.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-22, 02:45 PM  
joanna33

I just previewed the 3000 step 80’s workout…very adaptable to a rebounder…thanks for the link. I subscribed to her too
Old 07-05-22, 05:15 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna33 View Post
I just previewed the 3000 step 80’s workout…very adaptable to a rebounder…thanks for the link. I subscribed to her too
Great idea!!!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-22, 06:34 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Absolutely love the music in this one! I think I may give it a try this week. Thanks for the recommendation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna33 View Post
You're welcome!

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie alternatives, walking online workouts, walking workouts