Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-05-22, 07:47 AM  
Diana3271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
I just did this one. It's short, quick, and effective. Her workouts are similar to CS/Essentrics.
Thank you for sharing.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-22, 08:19 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
I just did this one. It's short, quick, and effective. Her workouts are similar to CS/Essentrics.
Audrey is a former Essentrics instructor. I think she finished 2 levels...she's also a body builder. California based.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-22, 11:15 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Audrey is a former Essentrics instructor. I think she finished 2 levels...she's also a body builder. California based.
Thanks for sharing that, Jackie. I subscribe to her channel, although she doesn't post that often. I figured that she probably lifts a lot of weights, but I didn't know that she's a body builder. I like most of her videos, and often smile and think of you while doing them, since I know that you teach Essentrics also. My only gripe, and this is probably petty, I know, is that her comments are turned off. Pet peeve of mine. I like YouTubers to allow for comments.
Old 05-05-22, 11:41 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that, Jackie. I subscribe to her channel, although she doesn't post that often. I figured that she probably lifts a lot of weights, but I didn't know that she's a body builder. I like most of her videos, and often smile and think of you while doing them, since I know that you teach Essentrics also. My only gripe, and this is probably petty, I know, is that her comments are turned off. Pet peeve of mine. I like YouTubers to allow for comments.
Audrey is no longer affiliated with Essentrics. Essentrics doesn't allow for individual instructors to post video on YouTube and I think she's gotten into some trouble with the head office. Thus, the name change of her channel, less regular content, and also that she doesn't use their trademarked name. I don't agree or disagree with this; it is what it is.

I teach a lot of classes and still have a full schedule on Zoom. If you'd like to attend class I'd be happy to gift you a Zoom session. Send me a message.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-22, 03:34 PM  
JENILU

i was going to name the exact same ones as Demeris. I know the Jane Adams one I have has shorter practices. I can't remember about VCore, but I think it is in sections'

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-22, 05:05 PM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Audrey is no longer affiliated with Essentrics. Essentrics doesn't allow for individual instructors to post video on YouTube and I think she's gotten into some trouble with the head office. Thus, the name change of her channel, less regular content, and also that she doesn't use their trademarked name. I don't agree or disagree with this; it is what it is.

I teach a lot of classes and still have a full schedule on Zoom. If you'd like to attend class I'd be happy to gift you a Zoom session. Send me a message.
Jackie, thank you for the Zoom gift offer ! You are so sweet. I would love that, but I will need to consider it after the next month or two. Things are rather hectic and unpredictable here. As soon as things settle down, I'll message you.

Thanks for filling me in on Audrey. I'm always interested and curious about this sort of stuff. I love how you often fill us all all in CS/Essentrics news, like the other day when you mentioned that they won't be filming outside Canada anymore.
Old 05-06-22, 04:23 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Quote:

5 Minute Balance Exercises for Women Over 50 | 14 Day Challenge! – small hand-size ball and chair needed
Regarding the above youtube video, I'm sorry, but I cannot do an exercise that requires me to close my eyes while there is a cat playing with a ball behind the instructor on-screen. IM-POSS-I-BLE.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-22, 04:26 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Quote:
She has chickens. I am sold.

My prediction: the next link Negin posts will feature baby goats. We're on a roll here. I can tell.

THANK YOU NEGIN.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-22, 04:16 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan p View Post
Regarding the above youtube video, I'm sorry, but I cannot do an exercise that requires me to close my eyes while there is a cat playing with a ball behind the instructor on-screen. IM-POSS-I-BLE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan p View Post
She has chickens. I am sold.

My prediction: the next link Negin posts will feature baby goats. We're on a roll here. I can tell.

THANK YOU NEGIN.
Susan, you're making me laugh with both of your comments . I'll see if I can come up with anything with baby goats! I wish! That would be beyond cute.
Old 05-07-22, 06:46 PM  
Karla25

The Balletone workouts focus on balance. I think there's 4 of them. Beyond Balletone is my favorite. They've helped me to improve my balance a lot.

Balance with Caley is a yoga balance workout.

Born to Balance -Balance Basics with T. Jacob Felder

Tags
balance, balance workouts, david dorian-ross, elegant strength, lee holden, standing yoga, stronger standing balance