Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-11, 02:38 PM  
jacmar

Peak 10 on backorder?

I know am late to the party, but I finally caved and tried to order this system today. They told me its on backorder-4 to 6 weeks.

Has anyone else heard of this?

Last edited by jacmar; 05-17-11 at 02:38 PM. Reason: spelling
jacmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 02:49 PM  
turbo1

I just came from her FB page to see if there was any news about the scratched DVDs, didn't see anything about back orders, well shoot just when I was thinking about placing an order!
Old 05-17-11, 04:06 PM  
pharma_gal

This series has not had a good start and that is not good for Michelle. I hope people are letting Michelle know of all the disappointments.
R.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 05:00 PM  
carolyn jane

I posted on Michelle's Facebook page yesterday to ask if the packaging issue has been resolved (regarding disks arriving scratched.)

She answered that the company is checking the disks before they go out and won't sent them out scratched.

I appreciated her response but that isn't the problem! The problem is that because of the packaging the disks are scratched in transit, so checking them before they ship doesn't solve anything.

I was so looking forward to this program, but it just seems to be one problem after another. Sigh.
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 06:12 PM  
mbenson

GGGRRR i really want this system but don't want to deal with all problems going on right now. I hope qvc or mary gets this one.
mbenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 07:09 PM  
upperwside

I just ordered today (said i was not going to get it.. caved!).. i did not see anything about it being backordered? I sure do hope not! Did you call in your order?
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 05:32 AM  
jacmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
I just ordered today (said i was not going to get it.. caved!).. i did not see anything about it being backordered? I sure do hope not! Did you call in your order?
No I ordered on line. My CC was not charged so I called to see why. They told me it was on backorder for 4-6 weeks.
Old 05-18-11, 01:11 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacmar View Post
No I ordered on line. My CC was not charged so I called to see why. They told me it was on backorder for 4-6 weeks.
Thank you...
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 02:21 PM  
jacmar

I emailed customer service and never heard back. I should have waited until Mary carried these.
Old 05-19-11, 08:19 PM  
mbenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacmar View Post
I emailed customer service and never heard back. I should have waited until Mary carried these.
Has anyone asked Mary if she will carry these? I would prefer to buy from her as well. If not I will shoot her an email and ask her if she will carry these.
mbenson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
peak fit challenge