Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-11, 05:12 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
When I reviewed the nine workouts in the system, I tI think that two of the workouts in the system are two that were previously released- Disc 5- Cardio Interval Burn and Disc 6 - Cardio Strength. Take a look at the DVD covers. They are exactly the same. I already own these two so I do not want to pay again for two that I already own.
https://www.peakfitchallenge.com/fla...o/TheChallenge

Michelle has stated that the 1st two workouts WOULD be included with this set, so if you already have them, you'll get them again. I have them so I'll trade my extra set! I can't wait to try these!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 05:18 PM  
carolyn jane

I have been waiting for these! They look great! I already have the first two she released, but I can probably trade those.

One question - is there information anywhere on how long each workout is?
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 05:21 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn jane View Post
I have been waiting for these! They look great! I already have the first two she released, but I can probably trade those.

One question - is there information anywhere on how long each workout is?
Here is what Michelle replied on facebook about them: "HI Sharon, you are funny - I still suck wind every time I teach class. There are 2 Pure Strength workouts ( all strength, no cardio, no peaks, just pure strength) - love these, then there is Cardio Strength 2 ( like the one you have but all new), Pure Cardio which is like Cardio Interval Burn but NO plyos - still tough but we don't go to the Peak level. We have the Anywhere, Anytime workout which is a body weight only workout. 40 minutes and 8 "30 second" Peaks that come at your faster than Cardio Interval Burn. Short, athletic but a butt kicker. We have a dynamic flexibility workout which is a great workout and nice to do the day after a hard peak workout. Good for your muscles and recover but you will be sweating. There is a fit test - which I mentioned above and a 20 minute Core workout which you can use add on style to other workouts or even after the flexibility. That is the nut shell version "

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Old 04-28-11, 05:24 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Too much money for me even without paying shipping costs. Maybe Michelle will turn up on QVC or something and I will buy the set then. Even if it's absolutely fantastic, I'm not prepared to pay that much. I have a feeling the extra dvds are previous workouts Michelle has made.
Old 04-28-11, 05:24 PM  
carolyn jane

I'm not following what she wrote - is she saying each workout is 40 minutes?
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 05:28 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn jane View Post
I'm not following what she wrote - is she saying each workout is 40 minutes?
I read it as the 40 minutes is referring to the "anytime anywhere" workout.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 05:31 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

She really didn't say how long each workout "length" was, except for the 40 minute one and the core one. But I wanted to share the "tidbits" about them!

Old 04-28-11, 06:43 PM  
mbenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
She really didn't say how long each workout "length" was, except for the 40 minute one and the core one. But I wanted to share the "tidbits" about them!
Denise did anyone ask michelle what the other 8 dvd's were? If there extra workouts that are new I might bite otherwise I'll wait I wasn't too crazy about the first two either.
mbenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 06:45 PM  
ellaenchanted

Ooooooh, maybe this should be my Mother's Day gift!
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 07:46 PM  
mle777

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEDEE View Post
Yeah! Yet another tape measure.
LOL! I was about to post this exact thing

I wonder how long these workouts are. I have an obsession with 30 minute workouts lately.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demg, michelle dozois, peak fit challenge