Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-06-21, 06:11 PM  
IceQueen07

I have Coffeyfit and just subscribed to Essentrics, both for a year. I have also been doing Caroline Girvan and Heather Robertson from Youtube which I find I use more lately. So much variety with streaming, but not enough time to fit all the ones I want to do in.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 06:22 PM  
diggerholliday

BBOD seems to be popular! I had CoffeyFit but I let it lapse, I love her exercise style but sometimes the quality annoyed me. I might re-subscribe. I have Yoga Download which is really cheap and has some wonderful teachers. I re-subscribed to ALO moves because I always fall for their bright, aesthetically pleasing classes although I do find most to be beyond me. I somehow missed the Barre 3 sale or I probably would have subscribed to that instead. Right now I'm enjoying the Sweat app, I put on my own music and just run through the exercises at my own pace.
diggerholliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 07:26 PM  
anetta

Walking online workouts and ETV.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 07:49 PM  
counterclockwise

Cathe Live + On Demand. I just love making my own workouts with the WO blender. It’s where it’s at.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 08:14 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
I have Cathe Live and Beachbody but I'm dropping Beachbody. I just don't use it, and hate they want me to pay extra to get first dips on new workouts, or wait months. Talk about a cash grab.

I also will stream a little from YouTube for free.
Rhonda, I miss your YouTube videos!!
Old 01-06-21, 08:58 PM  
Bluebelle

I treated myself to my first streaming subscription for Christmas. I signed up for a year of essentrics. I just this week's live workout on my lunch hour and really enjoyed it.
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 09:27 PM  
Irisg1

I love Les Mills. Combat and BodyPump are my favorites.
Old 01-06-21, 09:35 PM  
Verine
VF Supporter

I, too, almost exclusively use streaming or digital downloads. I have no desire to buy DVDs and much prefer the convenience of digital media. As Jane said, the future of fitness is definitely digital; there is no going back to DVDs, if you ask me.

Before I progressed in my pregnancy, I had subscriptions to ZGym (Zuzka Light), Millionaire Hoy, and Cathe Live. I dropped all three in my second trimester, but will definitely resume them at some point this year. ZGym is a real treasure trove of workouts, many of which are 20 min or less; I plan to resubscribe after my initial postpartum phase, esp since her workouts are fun and time-efficient. I started subscribing to Inner Dimension TV (Travis Eliot's site) at the end of my first trimester to do Lauren Eckstrom's prenatal yoga program and some of the meditations. I will drop it after I give birth later this month, but will subscribe again in the future b/c there are all sorts of programs and classes I would like to try.

I also have every Tonique workout as a digital download, and tons of Barlates and Hamelin D'Abell downloads. It is just so convenient having everything on an external hard drive rather than sifting through piles of DVDs. Plus you can take it everywhere and exercise in other locations (Tonique really inspires me to exercise outside when feasible).

Christina
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 09:37 PM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Rhonda, I miss your YouTube videos!!
I might get back to them later this spring Between moving, and then well 2020, things were just weird. Once things get settled, maybe I'll get back to them again,
Old 01-07-21, 08:08 AM  
Melissa Baker
VF Supporter

Streaming Subscriptions

Great thread! I’m currently streaming:

The Ballet Physique
I live in Colorado and take classes at the studio as well (not currently; will return post-vaccine)
Barre3
Loving these! Barre3 is what initially got me interested in barre in 2012 (?). I took advantage of the sale and signed up for a year.
Jazzercise On Demand
I signed up for this at the beginning of the pandemic because I missed BP’s Cardio Dance classes. So fun!
Melissa Baker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd rip, dvd ripping, ripping dvds, streaming, streaming services, streaming workouts