Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-17-20, 07:30 PM  
DCW

I get up before dawn and do whatever episode is on my local PBS station. Then I start work. So I will continue with that morning routine. It's easy and no thinking involved.

But I signed up to start trying out the new instructors and new offerings. I really like Meg and the others. I wanted to start doing some exercise after work. It's just too dark to walk after work and it's cold.

I took a quick walk out in the cold yesterday and a young man slowed his car down and told me it's too cold out here. He sees me walking all the time. LOL!!!

So I am taking his words as a sign to start ETV!!!
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 09:49 PM  
anetta

DCW:

I hear you about the walking, I walked twice this week in the dark and cold, my hands got cold even with gloves it is real depressing.

I have some CS on my dvr when I don't want to mess with streaming one in the morning for backup since I do this first thing when I get up.

I am thinking about paying for the year for the discount.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-20, 06:46 AM  
mandie123

I usually don't do paid subscriptions,but I signed up for essentrics monthly,and love the Live classes!And I forget how good I feel when I do essentrics daily,so I'am off to change my subscribtion to yearly,Than
ks for the info on discount!
Old 12-18-20, 08:02 PM  
DCW

I tried my first streaming episode and I love it. I think doing an episode after work is a great option. I am putting together a list of short workouts as a way to wrap up my workday.
Old 12-19-20, 10:30 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I did the Live Barre workout with Gail yesterday. It was really nice.

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-20, 05:55 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I asked the Chat and they said the 20% for yearly subscription is available for folks who are current members and pay monthly. This is good to hear.

When asked when the sale ends they replied "after the holidays." When I asked for a more specific date they said "So it will be until the end of boxing week, we don't have have an exact date at this time."
This is great to hear! I will likely jump on this in the next few days.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-20, 05:53 PM  
DCW

Ok. Why did I wait so long to sign up??!!

I did 2 short workouts, Miranda and Meg. Perfect nice stretching and moving after sitting from work.

I am glad I signed up for a year. Heaven only knows when I will be back in the office. So a year subscription is well worth it.
Old 12-29-20, 08:08 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Do I need to contact them directly to get the yearly discount? I just followed the link in the email and it said I'm already a subscriber(which is true), implying I wasn't eligible for the promo. I can call a little later - I just don't want to sound greedy
Old 12-29-20, 08:37 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
Do I need to contact them directly to get the yearly discount? I just followed the link in the email and it said I'm already a subscriber(which is true), implying I wasn't eligible for the promo. I can call a little later - I just don't want to sound greedy
I'd call or do a chat with them and ask how to apply the promo to your subscription.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-20, 08:40 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Thanks for the quick reply. It's okay if I can't get it, I just really like the idea of paying all at once. I'll call later - I have to go shovel some snow

Tags
essentrics, etv