Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-01-20, 06:06 AM  
Dancing Queen

Post Awesome in October!

Cardio Total: 34.4 min/day (last month 31.2 min/day; PR = 55.4 May '20)
Strength Total: 10.6 min/day (last month 12.0 min/day; PR = 17.2 Aug '20)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 25.5 min/day (last month 24.1 min/day; PR = 47.7 Mar '20)

Word for the Year: Flourish

1 7 min dance party, Jessica Walk Strong (Brain Fitness Fun), Leslie Miracle Miles 1-Mile Walk (Upper Body, Lower Body, Total Body), 4 min PT, 19 min meditation
2 Body Groove House Party (Workout 2), 4 min PT, 21 min meditation
3 Jessica Major Metabolism Booster (Pyramid Power Walk), Nicky McGinty Ballet Fitness (Swan Lake Arms, Nutcracker Legs, Sleeping Beauty Stretch), 4 min PT, 22 min meditation
4 10MS Carb Burner (Kickboxing), Body Groove House Party (Workout 1), 4 min PT, 21 min meditation
5 Gina B. Dance That Walk, 4 min PT, 19 min meditation
6 7 min dance party, Jessica Cardio Abs (Cardio Abs Workout, Total Body Transformer), 4 min PT, 17 min meditation
7 7 min dance party, Body Groove House Party (Workout 3), 10MS 5-Day Get Fit Mix (Lean Body Sculpt), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
8 24 min dance party, Jessica Burn Fat and Have Fun (Have a Ball), 10MS Carb Burner (Metabolism Booster, Power Blast), 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 14 min meditation
9 Gina B. Dance That Walk Cardio Party (Disco Fever), 4 min PT, 21 min meditation, Shiva Rea Yoga Trance Dance (Prana Slow Wave)
10 Gina B. Total Body Circuit (Total Body), 4 min PT, 21 min meditation
11 Gina B. Dance That Walk Cardio Party (Latin Fiesta), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
12 Gina B. Total Body Circuit (Upper Body), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
13 Gina B. Dance That Walk 2 (Express Workout 1), Shiva Rea Yoga Trance Dance (Damaru Movement Meditation), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
14 Gina B. Dance That Walk 2 (Express Workout 2), Shiva Rea Yoga Trance Dance (Tandava Kriya) 4 min PT, 16 min meditation
15 Shiva Rea Yoga Trance Dance (Liberation Dance), Gina B. Total Body Circuit (Lower Body), 4 min PT, 21 min meditation
16 Body Groove Workout of the Day, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 10 min meditation
17 Gina B. Total Body Circuit 2 (Total Body), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
18 Jessica Weight Loss Cardio Mix (Cardio), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
19 6 min dance party, Gina B. Total Body Circuit 2 (Upper Body), 4 min PT, 22 min meditation
20 Jessica Walk Strong (360 Abs), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation, Shiva Rea Yoga Trance Dance (Savasana)
21 19 min dance party, Gina B. Total Body Circuit 2 (Lower Body), 4 min PT, 22 min meditation
22 Gina B. 10-Minute Latin Energy Walkouts (Salsa, Flamenco), 4 min PT, 24 min meditation
23 Gina B. 10-Minute Latin Energy Walkouts (Merengue, Cha Cha), 4 min PT, 22 min meditation
24 Jessica Burn Fat and Have Fun (Stride and Step), Gina B. Total Body Circuit 2 (Standing Abs), 4 min PT, 21 min meditation, Shiva Rea Yoga Trance Dance (Twisting Kriya)
25 Gina B. Dance That Walk 2, 4 min PT, 18 min meditation
26 Leslie Walk Away the Pounds for Your Week (30-Minute Walk, Walk Strong Express), 4 min PT, 25 min meditation
27 Leslie Walk Away the Pounds for Your Week (Walk Diet Mile, Mile with Muscle), 4 min PT, 22 min meditation, Shiva Rea Yoga Trance Dance (Infinite Movement Meditation)
28 8 min dance party, Body Groove Spicy Latin Dance Party (Workout 1), 4 min PT, 23 min meditation
29 15 min dance party, Body Groove Spicy Latin Dance Party (Workout 2), Disco Abs (That's the Way I Like It Abs), 4 min PT, 23 min meditation
30 Body Groove Spicy Latin Dance Party (Workout 3), 4 min PT, 44 min meditation
31 Body Groove Spicy Latin Dance Party (Workout 4), 10MS Rapid Results Pilates (Arms and Shoulders, Buns and Thighs, Total Body), 4 min PT, 23 min meditation
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 12:09 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. Tuesday we did a dog walk and yesterday I did a short walk. I hauled a bunch of test boxes around at work, so that was my workout. I'm on the way to the airport to go see the grandgirlies .
Dancing Queen, I love your idea of a word for the year!
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-20, 07:00 AM  
Cher

Chrys, enjoy your trip!

AnMrsDe, you are going to be 60 this month? I would never have guessed that based on the workouts you do. I just turned 58 but most of the workouts you do are “scary” workouts to me.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-20, 12:37 PM  
AnMrsDe

Cher, I guess I've been listening to my body the past few years by modifying, but if I can still do workouts I enjoy and with limited injuries, I'm going to do them! I need more recovery time I've noticed but that's ok...it helps me get in my yoga that I need to do! I'm still bad at taking actual "rest" days, however, and doing nothing but rest. Wish I could just schedule them! It's all a matter of balance...but I'm working on it!//You're doing so well with Travis' challenge!!! Keep it up, GF!

Chrys, have a good time! Hope everyone stays safe...

Cab, great to see you again this month!

TGIF!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-20, 06:13 AM  
Cher

AnMrsDe, Flexibility and Beyond is not really a workout but the only time I have to do it is my workout time so it is what it is. I think this is what I need right now. I’ve gotten so stiff in my joints that I’m really noticing a difference in how I feel with this already. I’m loving my F & B days!
Old 10-03-20, 03:40 PM  
CharM

Chrys, I hope you have a great time with the grandbabies and family.

AMD, Cher - you're both just a little older than me, but it gives me hope that I could do these workouts when I get there. I know that Tony H., Cathe, and other fitness professionals are older and do these things, but you're (and other VFers) just regular folk, so you're the ones I look up to.

AMD - I got a kick out of your OCT 1 entry.

tangerine - I hope taking it a little easier on your body has the effects that you're looking for.

I wish everyone a safe, healthy, happy weekend.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-20, 01:36 PM  
AnMrsDe

Dorothy, thanks for letting us know you are taking a break so we don't worry. Enjoy time off from posting (notice I didn't say working out ) and hope to see you back very soon!! Take care!

CharM, thanks for the kind words! See what you have to look forward to as you age?? Hahaha You'll do great!

Cher, I'm glad to read F&B is making a difference already in how you feel! Gotta love that, for sure!!!

bex, From the looks of your checkins lately, I'd never would've known that you were re-cooperating from a surgery!! I'm glad you're feeling better!

T2B, The Walking Dead Season Finale (postponed from last season) is on tonight, FYI. Recording or watching? I'm going to have to watch the hour before so I remember how the last episode ended!

Hope everyone is enjoying your weekend!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-20, 05:25 AM  
Cher

Dorothy, thanks for letting us know every is okay with you. We’ll miss you here but I definitely get it. Sometimes we just need a break from posting our workouts.

AnMrsDe, you’re doing really well fitting in some yoga most days!

Char, your so sweet! AMD is a bit more energetic with her workouts than I am though.

Bex, I rarely do workouts as is. I love to mix and match!
Old 10-05-20, 06:12 AM  
Dancing Queen

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdayley View Post
Dancing Queen, I love your idea of a word for the year!
Chrys, I can't take credit for the idea, but it has been life-changing! (I actually think flourish will be my word for the decade or even longer.)
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-20, 10:08 AM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I'm at the Chicago Airport, on my way home. I'm doing my airport laps today.
Cher, it's great you are finding workouts that make you feel good!
AnMrsDe, I hope your weekend was great!
CharM, it's always fun to see the grandgirlies
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts