Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-05-20, 06:50 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
ASAS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a GREAT day!!

That is sooo hilarious of your DD being the personal trainer for her dad!! Here's to our little future personal trainer!! //My parents are doing great! Thanks so much for asking.
AMD, thank you so much!

They are fun to watch together! // I am so glad to hear your parents are doing great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
Happy Birthday, ASAS!!
Thank you so much Dorothy!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-20, 07:02 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post

T2B, great to see you posting again! Is work any better?
Hi there! Still working like a crazy woman. I don’t even have time to check my phone, or IPad, during the day...

and Jane - I drove by T J Maxx the other day and the parking lot was packed. I was surprised. My JCP opened yesterday and I was surprised at how many cars were in the parking lot, too.

AS SWEET!!! Welcome Back!!! Happy Birthday!!!. Glad to hear your DD is as sweet as ever.!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-20, 07:06 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Awww... Thank you T2B!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 06-06-20, 09:52 AM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I did a 2 mile walk and several hours of gardening in 90 degrees yesterday. I have a bunch more gardening to do today, and it will be in the 70s. Tonight I will do a dog walk and Firm Cardio Dance Express. I leave to go see our grandgirliesTuesday. Our virus numbers of infected keep jumping here, so I'm not going out much and I'm wearing my mask when I do.
ASAS - happy birthday (late)! And your daughter sounds cute, being her dad's personal trainer.
T2B, work is brutal when it's that busy! I hope it lightens up.
AnMrsDe, it's awesome that you get to watch a baby! They are so much fun.
Clerkin, congrats on the grandbaby! They are the best thing ever!
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 11:58 AM  
CharM

A little late, but Happy Birthday, Sugar! I hope you had a nice day. Awww, Little Sugar sounds so adorable.

Have a good weekend, everyone. Continue to stay safe, the virus isn't gone yet. I actually know of some people who thought it was. oy vey
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 08:42 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Chrys and CharM.... Awww thank you both for the birthday wishes! // Little Sugar is a real sweetheart

Old 06-08-20, 05:56 AM  
Cher

AMD, glad you are enjoying your babysitting time with your baby granddaughter! She sounds adorable! I’m going to try that Five Parks Yoga hope fully later this week. It sounds like what I need.

Char, I normally like Jenny Ford’s workout but I found her Checkout set very boring too.

T2B, grocery shopping just exhausts me now since all this Covid stuff started. I also hate wearing a mask but do it anyway. I’m okay for about the first 20 minutes then I start getting to hot and feel like I can’t breath but I leave it on and wear it anyway.

ASAS, Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day! your DD sounds so cute!

Chrys, have a great trip.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-20, 06:28 PM  
T2B

chrys - I agree with you about the work situation. It’s good that your parents are being cautious. How is your grandbaby now? So many people are not wearing masks when out. The non-wearing mask people are always the ones that want to talk.. Ugh! Have a safe trip!

AsSweet - will your daughter be going to 2nd grade? What is she doing this summer?

AnMrsDe - that’s cool that you’re still babysitting; I’m sure it’s a relief for her parents, too!

clerkin - it’s wonderful that you’re going to spend the first week after the baby is born with your daughter. I know it gives her some peace knowing you’ll be there.

jane - have you gone back to work yet?

Cher - that’s good that you can escape to the cabin. I cancelled WW for now. The actual meetings are packed wall to wall so I don't know how they plan to maintain social distance when/if they open up again. I was kind of done for awhile when I found out that WW fired about 4000 people via a Zoom call. Having Oprah and other celebrities as spokespeople should be a business model that is retired as well. Plus the CEO and her emails are annoying too.

tangerine - what is VCR day?

Hi to everyone else!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-20, 07:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thank you so much Cher!

T2B, she is still in "school" 1st grade, they do it via video Internet, her teacher with some other students, she has a couple more weeks to go.

Old 06-09-20, 07:32 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Sugar Happy belated birthday!!!! I hope you had a fantastic day and I’m so glad that you’re back with us!

TB2 I’m still not working. This is the longest I’ve been out of work since the kids were born. Even then I was only out for 4 months or so in all. We can’t reopen until we get the go ahead from the state and our stay at home order has been extended to July. I have really been enjoying not working, so much more than I expected but it’s coupled with a lot of anxiety about what this is going to mean for my job and if I’ll have one when we reopen.

Waves to everyone!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts