The following Tonique are on sale this week:
  • Femme Fatale
  • Addicated to Movement
  • Born to Move
  • Energy Mat
  • Sculpt Dynamics
  • Cardio Mat
  • Tonique Premier

I already have Tonique Premier and Cardio Mat. I haven't done Cardio Mat yet, but have done Tonique Premier. I found Tonique Premier boring, but haven't done it in awhile. I think it would be better for me, as I've gotten stronger and have been able to zen out with Jari workouts. These are the lowest prices I've ever seen them. Should I be enabled? Disenabled? Please let me know! I get good results with bodyweight workouts. I have tweaky knees though. Thanks!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-19, 10:25 PM  
Taiga

I have nothing useful to offer but if it enables you in any way, I plan to purchase Femme Fatale I had some serious aesthetic results with Tonique Premier but eventually moved on from it----mostly because I love trying new stuff. I figure for $4.50, it's time to add a new version. And I like the types of moves she does in the clips.
Old 08-31-19, 12:28 PM  
manleym

I'm in the same boat!

I'm thinking about:

Premier
Addicted to Movement
Sculpt Dynamics
Royale
Cardio Mat

Which ones, if any, should I buy? Seems like alot of people have gotten great results, but have also read that there are endless reps and can be boring. But the prices are amazing!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-19, 01:45 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

ebianco has an amazing review here of most of the Tonique's and how they can be broken down (not sure if this helps to enable or not):

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=220622
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-19, 02:25 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Oh NO....I hadn't realized what great prices these were now. I've tried Sylwia in the past but just didn't click with her workouts and just (more than likely) probably wasn't ready. I feel like I am now though to give them another shot and at these prices...sheesh! Stop it, enablers!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-19, 04:21 PM  
bubbles76

It's great to be among friends lol! Yes I've looked at ebianco's reviews and still can't decide. I did figure that Sculpt Dynamics was too high impact for me though.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 08-31-19, 04:48 PM  
casey

Fem fatale is your best option imo bc the 1st and 3rd workouts are very good. At 40 min and 30 minutes they have no crazy handstands but really work your lower body. You can also combine the 1st and 3rd workouts to have a longer workout. The 2nd workout is harder. If you are doing tonique regularly its very good. And i think it has a bonus express workout about 20 minutes. I think that dvd is your best value.

Personally I don't like Sculpt Dynamics bc too jumpy/high impact and not enough toning.
I like Born to Move, but i only do the 1.1 workout. It did give me great results. It was a favorite of mine for a long time.
Royale i did for 6 months before i could do the whole thing. Its very challenging and long.
I did Addicted to Movement a lot but it never grew on me. Not enough toning.
Cardio Mat is a good one. I love it but some people dont like it. It goes standing to mat work back and forth and its outdoors. I love that its outside. Great toning.

Hth casey
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-19, 05:35 PM  
manleym

Thank you Casey! That is very helpful! You are a great resource - you helped me with another thread! I appreciate all of your insight and feedback!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-19, 06:19 PM  
casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Thank you Casey! That is very helpful! You are a great resource - you helped me with another thread! I appreciate all of your insight and feedback!
You are very welcome
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-19, 10:01 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Seems like alot of people have gotten great results, but have also read that there are endless reps and can be boring. But the prices are amazing!
Yes, this is the same thing I was thinking. Plus, in looking at some of the clips, some appear to be a lot alike.

Tags
everything tonique, sylwia wiesenberg, tonique, tonique reviews