Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-05-18, 10:42 AM  
clerkin11

I bought the deluxe set a while and ago and have to confess that I haven't done many of the workouts but I thought they looked good.

This thread got me looking at her stuff again. If anyone is interested in more current JNL workouts, she does have workouts on Powhow. I just bought a package that was called "7 workouts for $15" but it's really 17 workouts that you can download and keep forever for $15. It is a great sampling of all the different types of classes she's offering now. All of the workouts are around 40-50 minutes, which is a good time frame for me.

She has a bunch of other packages too, but this one looked like an inexpensive way to try (and keep) some workouts.

http://www.powhow.com/packages/jnl-g...orkouts-for-15
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 11:18 AM  
adrien_73

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerkin11 View Post
I bought the deluxe set a while and ago and have to confess that I haven't done many of the workouts but I thought they looked good.

This thread got me looking at her stuff again. If anyone is interested in more current JNL workouts, she does have workouts on Powhow. I just bought a package that was called "7 workouts for $15" but it's really 17 workouts that you can download and keep forever for $15. It is a great sampling of all the different types of classes she's offering now. All of the workouts are around 40-50 minutes, which is a good time frame for me.

She has a bunch of other packages too, but this one looked like an inexpensive way to try (and keep) some workouts.

Ohhh...I am interested in purchasing these! From the description it sounds like streaming only. Is there an option to download after purchase? TIA!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 11:33 AM  
MariC

I just tried signing up and it says 30 day pass
Not forever. So for 30 days you get unlimited viewing privileges?

Just wanted to see if I am understanding the way it is written up on the website

Thanks

Mari
MariC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 01:01 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianestjohn View Post
DDJ, the fake jump rope has no rope to jump over It's just the 2 handles with short little ropes (less than a foot on each side) with weights on the bottom, so when you swing the handles it definitely feels like a jump rope in your hands but no danger of tripping or getting tangled. I really like it, it's a fun toy
That's what mine are like. That weight adds more than you think it might. I was using them for Mindy's workouts and I got tired of them.
Old 10-05-18, 01:21 PM  
clerkin11

"Is there an option to download after purchase?"

"So for 30 days you get unlimited viewing privileges?"

You DO get to download after purchasing the $15 pass. You get to download all 17 of the videos shown and keep forever. I downloaded them all and then uploaded to my private youtube account so I could view them through the roku. But I could also burn them to dvd if I want. They download as mp4's.

I also noticed that they aired a new class today (they do classes every day) and recorded it and if I wanted to purchase the download for that class it was only $1.99.

I'm not sure what the 30 day reference is. Maybe you have 30 days to download them if you want them?
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 04:30 PM  
adrien_73

Quote:
"Is there an option to download after purchase?"

"So for 30 days you get unlimited viewing privileges?"

You DO get to download after purchasing the $15 pass. You get to download all 17 of the videos shown and keep forever. I downloaded them all and then uploaded to my private youtube account so I could view them through the roku. But I could also burn them to dvd if I want. They download as mp4's.

I also noticed that they aired a new class today (they do classes every day) and recorded it and if I wanted to purchase the download for that class it was only $1.99.

I'm not sure what the 30 day reference is. Maybe you have 30 days to download them if you want them?
Thank you!!! I just purchased & downloaded all 17!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-18, 06:56 PM  
upperwside

Quote:

Thank you.. bought it and am downloading them all now. They look great and I like the longer time that the dvds!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-18, 06:01 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Are these pure weights or circuits like JNL Fusion? If circuits, is the cardio high impact? Thanks.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-18, 11:16 AM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Are these pure weights or circuits like JNL Fusion? If circuits, is the cardio high impact? Thanks.
They are circuits, a mix of weights and cardio, a mix on low and high impact, but all the high impact moves can be easily made low impact. She talks A LOT in these.. I will put of Sirus first wave or some fun 80's music and turn her down.. but she is sweet and funny..
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 06:53 AM  
Poodlepants

Stupid question. I am on a Mac and I don't know know how to download this. I am clicking on the link and it tells me to right click on the link to save target/link as. I have downloaded many files before, but this one is different.

Tags
cordless jump rope, jnl, jnl fusion