Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-17, 12:00 AM  
kettlebell

Amy Bento Rebounding clips on Youtube

Amy posted a couple of 15 min rebounding clips for those who may interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/amybentoross/videos
kettlebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 04:42 AM  
bubbles76

I am so happy! Not that I have a rebounder, but rebounder workouts mean possibly other workouts What type of rebounder are they using?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 05:48 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I am so happy! Not that I have a rebounder, but rebounder workouts mean possibly other workouts What type of rebounder are they using?
In workout 1/section 1, Amy's rebounder looks like a Jumpsport and the other looks like an Urban Rebounder.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 07:09 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
She is asking for suggestions of workouts on her FB page. Some have asked for kickboxing.

She mentioned that they are short (15 minute) workouts because YouTube won't allow longer videos. I posted a comment saying that KCM and Jessica Smith have 30-40 minute workouts so hopefully she can figure it out. Don't get me wrong I love 15 minute workouts but sometimes a longer one is nice.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 07:43 AM  
readcookrun

Thank you for posting this! I've been enjoying mostly rebounder workouts these days for cardio.

In Workout 1 Section 1, it looks like Amy has at least 3 bungee cords missing from her trampoline! I keep fearing she might fall through!
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 01:00 PM  
primrosecat

Thank you!! I have now downloaded these.
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 09:48 PM  
ncl

Score! Thanks! I will be trying these out and subscribed to her channel.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 12:09 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

This is the best -- kettlebells + rebounding is just the combo I'm looking for right now! I only have two of Amy's strength-oriented DVDs and they are lengthy so haven't had the luxury of using them lately but I do enjoy her teaching style. Thanks for sharing the update
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 10:46 AM  
kettlebell

You’re welcome ladies.

Amy posted on Facebook that she will be doing rebounding, step, strength, core and stretch to start.
kettlebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-17, 06:47 AM  
Rhonda

I did her workout 1 last night, didn't realize it would have weight work also, I skipped that part, but the rebounding stuff was hard. Amy moves fast and I definitely went at my speed. For the weight sections I just stayed on my rebounder and bounced.

I don't have weights by my rebounder as it is upstairs (higher ceiling and easy to pull out to watch TV) whereas my main workout room is downstairs. Not going to bring the weights/KBs upstairs.

Wonder if all her rebounding workouts will have intervals of strength training.

Amy was going to post longer workouts now that she has figured out how to do it. She said she would start Wednesday night so will have to check it out.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amy bento, rebounding, youtube