Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-29-13, 10:09 PM  
Gyggles1

I am also loving her workouts, one of my friends told me about her and I've only done a few but I do like them a lot!

Laura, What a nice reply... I'd like to use that phrase " every step you take is one step closer to your goal" would you mind ? I should comment on her workouts too and I can't wait for her new walking one to come out... March can't come soon enough LOL.

Joni, I subscribed but I haven't gotten emails.. hmmm did you subscribe on youtube ?

Love this message by Jessica Smith
"every step you take is one step closer to your goal"
Gyggles1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 10:28 PM  
amery

I did her Fusion Sculpt tonight for the first time......
This might be one of my all time favorite workouts EVER!
It had a bit of everything that I love, kickboxing, sculpt, cardio, floor work, body weight, and still felt very "fusion-y". I actually did not want it to end. Not kidding.
I cannot believe Jessica is giving us such great workouts for free!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 10:55 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyggles1 View Post
Laura, What a nice reply... I'd like to use that phrase " every step you take is one step closer to your goal" would you mind ? I should comment on her workouts too and I can't wait for her new walking one to come out... March can't come soon enough LOL.
They are Jessica's words, so I can't really mind, can I? Please do use them - I think it's a wonderful quote.

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 11:00 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonH View Post
Yo-Flo looks wonderful. She even gave Peanut her own yoga mat - it is pink. Jessica is so good to us.
That is just too adorable - Peanut's pink mat!

She is very good to us. She just uploaded yet another workout - Superset Sculpt. She's totally on a roll!

Old 01-29-13, 11:05 PM  
Gyggles1

I am sitting here with my laptop checking out all these workouts on you tube and found more I can't wait to try.. YAY! So she does live classes ? I wish I could go take one.

Fusion Sculpt looks great! So does that Cardio Dance lol.

thanks Laura... i will make sure I say by Jessica Smith, I just didn't want to take something that was commented to you by Jessica if that makes sense

Old 01-29-13, 11:33 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I'm loving Jessica, too! These YouTube workouts are right up my alley! I asked her a ? on FB and she responded right away, also. She is sweet and so genuine. She really enjoys making these workouts for us and mentioned she can't afford to do dvds all the time. I think she's having a lot of fun making her living room series.

Jackie
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 11:38 PM  
nairie

I have to say alhtough I haven't done any of Jessica's workouts (yet!) I think she is VERY generous to offer so much content for free! She really cares about her fans! I will probably order something of her in the future to support her in her generosity

And I do watch the clips, admitedly mainly to see PEANUT She is sooooooooo cute!!!

? have to update/365
nairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-13, 11:38 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyggles1 View Post
I am sitting here with my laptop checking out all these workouts on you tube and found more I can't wait to try.. YAY! So she does live classes ? I wish I could go take one.

Fusion Sculpt looks great! So does that Cardio Dance lol.

thanks Laura... i will make sure I say by Jessica Smith, I just didn't want to take something that was commented to you by Jessica if that makes sense
Makes total sense! Jessica is clearly a giving soul, and it would be selfish of me to keep her words all to myself. She has a lot to offer to us all, and really makes it all seem attainable, you know?

Also, I think we are both just about as far away from Jessica's classes as it's possible to be while still living in the continental US. I'm practically on the Canadian border in northwest Washington state. I bet she's great in person too.

Old 01-30-13, 12:39 AM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairie View Post
I have to say alhtough I haven't done any of Jessica's workouts (yet!) I think she is VERY generous to offer so much content for free! She really cares about her fans! I will probably order something of her in the future to support her in her generosity

And I do watch the clips, admitedly mainly to see PEANUT She is sooooooooo cute!!!
My thoughts exactly! (Although I've done one walking workout) i think I'm going to make an exception to my self-imposed "no buy challenge" that gives me permission to buy JS.
And Peanut is adorable!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-13, 10:14 PM  
Gyggles1

Laura - LOL yes we are a ways away! Thanks its fun sharing, I posted on facebook and also added it in my signature... I can't remember if I told you before but I am about 15 min's away from Portland, Oregon.

Tags
free, jessica smith, jessica smith tv