Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-13, 06:00 AM  
CHAPLYN61

Ordered my on the 11th and still have not gotten it yet? What gives? I got the confirmation, but no shipping notice.
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-13, 06:23 AM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPLYN61 View Post
Ordered my on the 11th and still have not gotten it yet? What gives? I got the confirmation, but no shipping notice.
You can call them and they'll give you a tracking number if it went out. I only got a confirmation too and no shipping notice. But she was able to give me a tracking number when I called.
Old 09-25-13, 06:58 AM  
wellnesswife

Yes they didn't send me a delivery confirmation email but I did have an email confirming my order, I called them & they told me when I would recieve it. It took approx 2.5 wks since my order. Looks like a great set, can't believe the price!
wellnesswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 06:38 AM  
bubbles76

Has anyone who used this set used it exclusively with bands or tubing?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 09:00 AM  
txfitmom

I just started the workouts two days ago and have been using tubing. I am going to try to continue in this method rather than using weights. The only problem I have had so far is in the camera does not often catch a good shot of the person using the tubing/band so I have to try to figure out how to use the band for that exercise until they actually show the proper form. I will have to go through all of the workouts at least once to get a better idea how to use the band.

Dreams aren't just dreams, they are goals that can be achieved.
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 09:28 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Did you watch the tutorial?
Old 10-24-13, 12:24 PM  
beth22

I still haven't gotten this yet. I ordered on Saturday 10/12 and my credit card was charged right away, but I haven't heard anything from the company (no shipping notice or anything) and it still hasn't shown up. Anyone else having the same problem?
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-13, 12:57 PM  
Cammie-Cam

This just arrived. I literally forgot I ordered it, I've had so many things going on this month. I ordered on the 11th and it's JUST arriving. Talk about slow! If I'd been eagerly anticipating this I'd be really upset that it took so long.
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-13, 01:03 PM  
bayportsmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth22 View Post
I still haven't gotten this yet. I ordered on Saturday 10/12 and my credit card was charged right away, but I haven't heard anything from the company (no shipping notice or anything) and it still hasn't shown up. Anyone else having the same problem?
I ordered 10/10 and was charged right away also. I finally sent an email inquiry on Monday 10/21 and received a response yesterday 10/23 that it had shipped 10/23. I now have a UPS tracking #, and it should arrive 10/30. You might want to contact them....
bayportsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breakdowns, frank sepe, met-rx, met-rx 180, www.metrx180.com