Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-21, 07:30 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Rest day today and yesterday I did a Treadmill Bootcamp, 45 minutes, from Peloton. Treadmill intervals alternated with total body weight work. Excellent.

Cher yes it is hot as blazes here! Make sure you drink extra fluids all day. The humidity is bad too as we are supposed to have rain tomorrow. Not for the faint of heart,
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 07:34 PM  
Vantreesta

I laid out my workout schedule but forgot to leave some days off or easy following my second shot that is on Tuesday the 11th. Maybe I'll get lucky and not have any side effects!

We're in the 50s this week, mostly. I don't envy you guys in that heat! That is rough.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 07:40 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp/Legs & Glutes + 40 minutes walk with DH in the morning.

Vannie - Good luck with the side effects on the second shot. DH got his second shot yesterday and he's a little achy but overall not too bad. The oatmeal pumpkin pancakes sound good. How do you make them?

Karjoy
- We've always taken walks without our masks but we also try to avoid walking next to people. We also carry masks with us in case we can't avoid walking next to someone. I think the doctors are revising their recommendations based on what they can study, and they were all erring on the side of being extra cautious before.

Hi to Cher and Gibbee. Have a good day, everyone.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-21, 06:51 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hmm just lost part of my post. Resting from cardio today and running in am with Judi and Caroline. So glad all my running friends are fully vaccinated AND still practicing safe behaviors! I did biceps and shoulders quickly this am with 15 and 20 pound dumbbells.

Vannie we are going to have a reasonably cool weekend for us. But when it hits the 90s for a few days in a row we know we have descended into Hell’s Kitchen for the long summer. Ugh…50s sounds heavenly.

Cher when do you return from Florida?

Hey did you guys hear about the recall of all the Peloton treadmills? Thank goodness I don’t have the treadmill, just the ap.

Did someone say oatmeal pumpkin pancakes? Yum.
Old 05-07-21, 05:19 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout Wednesday was 55 minutes on the elliptical. Yesterday's workout was a walk with DH in the morning and LITE Metabolic Training + core in the afternoon.

Karjoy - I did hear about the Peloton recall. That is very unfortunate.

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-21, 07:35 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Workout today was a longish run, 8 miles using run 90 seconds, walk 30 seconds intervals.

Today has been a just about perfect weather day. It got to 82 degrees but only 22% humidity and not a cloud in the gorgeous blue sky. I have had windows open
all day.

Waves to all and hope you are having good weather too.