Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-13-20, 05:46 AM  
Rhonda

CoffeyFit APP increasing in price

Just thought I would share that as of Sept 15, 2020 the Coffeyfit app is going to go up to $8.99 from $6.99, for new subscribers. Anyone who is currently a subscriber will stay at the lower price.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-20, 11:46 AM  
Fitstick

Are most of her workouts on the app 30 minutes? Or is there variety there? I prefer at least 45 minute workouts but I do like Kelly’s DVDs.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-20, 11:57 AM  
fanofladyvols

I'm curious...What does her app provide beyond what you get from her DVDs? Is it access to the RAW workouts?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-20, 10:21 PM  
laurawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I'm curious...What does her app provide beyond what you get from her DVDs? Is it access to the RAW workouts?
I have the App and no DVDs. Yes, there are RAW w/os on App. Also, ability to search, which is useful. I use the gym intervals workouts sometimes when on vacation. (I have purchased these as downloads via PurplePlatform or Platform Purple )
laurawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-20, 07:04 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
Are most of her workouts on the app 30 minutes? Or is there variety there? I prefer at least 45 minute workouts but I do like Kelly’s DVDs.
workouts vary in length but most are 30-45 minutes
Old 08-17-20, 07:06 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Hi, yes it is access to RAW workouts, which I find myself doing more than her DVDs.

I really enjoy her heavy bag workouts, boxing/strength interval workouts.

I haven't been into just weight workouts but she does have those also.

Her DVDs on listed, haven't tried any of them as I have most DVDs at home and can use those with the premixes.
Old 08-17-20, 08:21 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

For $6.99/month it is an amazing bargain! Even at $8.99 it will be a great price.

Regarding DVD footage: Kelly has most of her DVD footage on there with a few premixes.

The RAW workouts run around the 30-45 minute mark, although there are some 60 minute workouts. The video, sound and lighting quality has increased tremendously. She has also started some garage workouts (due in part to the physical distancing requirements) but they are a nice change of pace.

She has a five day RAW weight training rotation filmed, along with some great power lifting workouts, pyramids, boxing, step, floor cardio, etc. Some workouts feature her video backgrounders and friends. She has several "Ripped & Ride" workouts (spin) but she also features other cardio equipment and in one she does core work on the ball while Noelle is on the bike and also one with floor cardio while someone else is on the bike.

Kelly recently held a virtual road trip in the Train Smart with CoffeyFit FB page and those workouts are being uploaded to the app (and will also be available in the watch party section). She is also doing some FB live workouts during the month of August, most of which will be in the app as well.

She has filmed a couple of "IKK" (In the Kitchen with Kelly) episodes with Noelle. They are a lot of fun and the recipes are simple and delicious.

She recently announced on FB some upcoming heavy weight, boxing and other workouts she has planned. I really cannot wait!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coffeyfit raw, kcm