Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-16, 01:09 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Cathe Strong & Sweaty - 12/9/16 update NEW INFO 12/15

Getting closer...from this afternoon's e-letter:
Quote:
Strong & Sweaty Update - December 9th
As we go into the weekend we want to update everyone on where we are with the Strong & Sweaty project. The DVD production run started a few days ago and the replicator hopes to finish producing and packaging all of the discs sometime around Thursday of next week. This is still not a firm date, but things will start to become clearer in a few more days. Then it is just a matter of shipping the DVDs to us. Our goal is to have trucks on there way to us by end of next week, but we always like to caution that things can happen during a DVD production run that can cause delays. Every DVD must pass quality control checks before they can leave the plant and we're keeping our fingers crossed that things will go smoothly. Next week we should be able to give you a fairly good idea of a shipping window for your Pre-Sale orders.
Edging towards a week-of-Christmas ship date?

Last edited by athompson10; 12-15-16 at 12:59 PM. Reason: new info
athompson10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-16, 02:21 PM  
tiletha444

It's a good think I'm in no hurry to get these...I never put any hope in that "Late Fall" ship date advertisement anyway.

In the meantime, I'm still enjoying ICE!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-16, 10:18 PM  
bubbles76

Not in a hurry either. I know how these usually go I am anxious for my Stepletic dvd though.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-16, 09:59 AM  
desderata

Cathe does this every time. When she says "late fall delivery," I always translate it to "Just in time for Christmas," so I didn't expect them until right before Christmas.
desderata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-16, 10:28 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by desderata View Post
Cathe does this every time. When she says "late fall delivery," I always translate it to "Just in time for Christmas," so I didn't expect them until right before Christmas.
Exactly haha! This is only my second Cathe preorder ever, but I've read the previous threads on Cathe preorders.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 12-10-16, 12:09 PM  
s2546

sometimes i wish she would just start out 1 month earlier and maybe avoid all this christmas rush

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-16, 02:57 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Not in a hurry either. I know how these usually go I am anxious for my Stepletic dvd though.
Me too! I was hoping to have it by now!

I'm used to the Cathe delays. I'm thinking this is my last preorder of her series. I really like ICE but to me at least the clips for the new series look like she is doing many of the same moves she has done in the past. I'm hoping the actual DVDs will surprise me.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-16, 03:04 PM  
kettlebell

Quote:
orginally post by s2546
sometimes i wish she would just start out 1 month earlier and maybe avoid all this christmas rush
+1
kettlebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-16, 03:12 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Me too! I was hoping to have it by now!

I'm used to the Cathe delays. I'm thinking this is my last preorder of her series. I really like ICE but to me at least the clips for the new series look like she is doing many of the same moves she has done in the past. I'm hoping the actual DVDs will surprise me.
Yes, particularly the upper body dvd. I'm hoping for a surprise as well though I have nearly everything Cathe has. Although the strength doesn't usually always feel the same (different sequencing, equipment, etc.), her step workouts do if that's the majority of the cardio I've done all month.
Old 12-10-16, 03:33 PM  
mtngoat

I'm excited to get these. I'm not too upset by the delays - let's face it, 'late fall' usually means Dec. 20.

I don't expect anything new. In fact, at least for cardio, I wish Cathe would do something old! I'd love some choreographed step or cardio - it doesn't have to be complicated, just fun! I love how well synced some of her old step was with the music.

I am really looking forward to trying the PHAT workout. I loved that workout on her Live site.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
peripheral heart action