Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-26-10, 05:46 PM  
dmlarue1

I was never reimbursed through pay pal for a DVD that I never recieved. THey had scammed a whole bunch of people and closed the account down. I also had someone hijack my ebay account and put all these things up for sale...luckily I caught it before they got to use it!
dmlarue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-10, 06:10 PM  
mercedes

Does anybody have a way of contacting ebay?

I bought something and the seller never delivered. I filed an ebay grievance and they said I was entitled to my money back/a credit. However, apparently, my credit fell through the crevices and I never got it. I have been trying to contact them through ebay and I am put on hold FOREVER!!!!

Again, If anyone has an email address for ebay... I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-10, 06:13 PM  
icebergslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
Does anybody have a way of contacting ebay?

I bought something and the seller never delivered. I filed an ebay grievance and they said I was entitled to my money back/a credit. However, apparently, my credit fell through the crevices and I never got it. I have been trying to contact them through ebay and I am put on hold FOREVER!!!!

Again, If anyone has an email address for ebay... I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance
This is why I have not shopped on ebay in years. ebay has continued to have poor customer service. and no one should purchase ANY DVDs, CDs from that site. i believe at least 50% of those items are bootlegged and that is a real problem for the consumer and ebay. there must be a better way to vet sellers at ebay, but ebay continues to disappoint.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-10, 09:52 PM  
Fidget Queen

Thanks for all of the advice. I'm glad that some of you have been able to resolve these issues; that makes me feel better. I guess I trusted eBay, because I used to sell my tapes and other things on there successfully. I haven't shopped on eBay in years. I should have done my research first. I wasn't sure if I should wait until the DVDs arrived to file a complaint considering that eBay pulled the seller, but that would be better as I'll know whether or not they are copies.

So, should I contact BeachBody when they arrive, as well, or is there nothing they can really do?
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-10, 10:10 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidget Queen View Post
Thanks for all of the advice. I'm glad that some of you have been able to resolve these issues; that makes me feel better. I guess I trusted eBay, because I used to sell my tapes and other things on there successfully. I haven't shopped on eBay in years. I should have done my research first. I wasn't sure if I should wait until the DVDs arrived to file a complaint considering that eBay pulled the seller, but that would be better as I'll know whether or not they are copies.

So, should I contact BeachBody when they arrive, as well, or is there nothing they can really do?
Yes, contact Beachbody. I contacted "Jemima Wechsler" <jwechsler@productpartners.com> when I realized I purchased a bootleg copy. This will help them stop bootleggers from doing this to someone else.
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-10, 10:13 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlarue1 View Post
I was never reimbursed through pay pal for a DVD that I never recieved. THey had scammed a whole bunch of people and closed the account down. I also had someone hijack my ebay account and put all these things up for sale...luckily I caught it before they got to use it!
Same thing happened to me for a dvd that I bought on Anna's website. The girl scammed me and a few others and I never got a dime from Paypal.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-10, 10:16 PM  
kali1

To those that didn't receive a refund from paypal, did you file a dispute with paypal and contact them regarding it? As soon as I reported the dispute, the same day I received my refund.
Old 10-26-10, 10:24 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
To those that didn't receive a refund from paypal, did you file a dispute with paypal and contact them regarding it? As soon as I reported the dispute, the same day I received my refund.
I contacted Paypal and they told me that there was nothing they could do. This was many years ago when Anna Benson first started WFHN or whatever the site was. I lost about $18 and I'm super careful who I buy/trade from now. It has to be a name that I know that has been around awhile.
Old 10-26-10, 10:31 PM  
kali1

God, I don't blame you. Sorry that happened
Old 10-26-10, 10:54 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
God, I don't blame you. Sorry that happened
Yeah, it wasn't cool at all. What a jerk to do something like that to people.

Tags
bootlegs, counterfeit, ebay, paypal, scams