Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-23-11, 04:55 PM  
PLS

Well, this has been an informative thread. I have replied to listings asking if items were still available and not gotten replies before, now I will be more careful about asking to view, or saying the price sounds good can we set up a time etc. Live and learn.

I also sold a pair of pool stairs on CL and got lots of hits, but the people would set up a time to look at them, verify and then never call or show up. I started to think I wouldn't sell them, then I got a call about wanting to see them after verifying they were still available, I told the guy, if you come in the next 30 minutes I will knock $50 off the price! He was there in 20 minutes and got them :-) But it was a frustrating experience sitting at the house on Saturdays and nobody showing up.

On the bright side, we got DS a French horn in Mint condition for a price that was Way less than the music store was willing to sell it too us for. And a very nice KC VF'r posted about a Fluidity barre listed in the area on CL and DH is picking it up for DD tonight!

I feel better when its DH dealing with CL purchases, both items were pick-ups at home addresses, and our pool stairs were TOO big to take anywhere, I had them chained to the front steps so they couldn't be stolen. LOL. You can never be too safe these days.
PLS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
craigslist, scams