Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-18-22, 05:56 PM  
pharma_gal

Question on Leslie’s Walk App

I’m looking for input on Leslie’s app. Does it have all her dvd workouts? What about new workouts? Are there workouts exclusive to the app? Are new workouts being added on a regular basis? What about the instructors? I don’t mind new instructors but hope Leslie is leading once in a while. Please provide feedback if you subscribe. I’ve being doing several walking videos on YouTube but somehow I always come back to Leslie. Since I’m only using the walls to supplement my workout routine I really like the simplicity of her routines. Thank you!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-22, 06:21 PM  
rhbrand

I have it and use it once in a while. I paid for a year subscription around Black Friday so it was really cheap. Like use it a couple times a month and I figure I more than got my money's worth out of it

It has a lot of Leslie's old workouts on there. I don't think all, cause she has A LOT of workout she put out over the years but its got a lot.

I've not seen her lead any new stuff to be honest. I think she's pretty much just retired. I've only seen new instructors leading the new workouts. I've enjoyed them, but to be honest, I've only tried out 3 new people lol.
Old 01-24-22, 08:20 AM  
pharma_gal

Thanks! Are there new workouts that are exclusive to the app? Also, how often do they add new workouts? Thanks!
Old 01-25-22, 08:54 AM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

I don't have Leslie DVDs and don't necessarily follow her. I got the app this winter when I was away from home, taking care of my mother for an extended time so that I could have an easy form of exercise. I surprisingly like the app. There are a lot of "live stream test' workouts as they were testing out streaming in the new studio. There is also a series called Steel City Workouts, I'm not sure if they are on DVD. It looks like all of the DVD collections are there, but I'm not sure. Most workouts I've done are from instructors other than Leslie. They will be raising the rates in Feb to I think $6.95 per month. I think they are planning to do a lot of live streams, which are then available for viewing afterwards. Hope this helps!

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-22, 03:06 PM  
pharma_gal

Thank you for the replies. I am going to sign up.
Old 01-27-22, 06:36 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

There's also a Beginner's series, but I can't really tell the difference between those workouts and some of the others. I do like the Walk At Home streaming - there's good energy in the new bunch of walkers and better music than Leslie used to use. It's not recognizable, but it is loud enough and has a strong beat.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-22, 06:51 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I just signed up this morning and did the first walk. I like it a lot, especially the new walkers. I plan to continue with the annual subscription, but just in case - where do I go if I want to cancel my membership? Do I have to email their customer support? I don't see "my account" tab or any other place where I could cancel my membership. I signed up on my laptop. Thanks!
Old 01-28-22, 03:35 PM  
pharma_gal

I signed up for it this morning and browsed a little. I didn’t do any walks yet as I had to come into work and since I’m on call I will be back home Sat evening. I plan to do at least something then and go from there. I really want to do atleast a mile a day. Will post reviews here. Thanks for the enabling!
Old 01-28-22, 08:17 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I just signed up this morning and did the first walk. I like it a lot, especially the new walkers. I plan to continue with the annual subscription, but just in case - where do I go if I want to cancel my membership? Do I have to email their customer support? I don't see "my account" tab or any other place where I could cancel my membership. I signed up on my laptop. Thanks!
I'm not sure. I did mine through the Apple Store, so I just cancel it there if I want/need to,

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-22, 09:27 AM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
If you are on a laptop, once you are in the workouts section, you have to scroll down to the very bottom and there is a 'my account' section. Go to I think 'Billing' then 'change my subscription' and there will be an option to cancel.

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, walk at home, walk at home streaming