Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-21, 08:21 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Yoga with Adriene Sunrise followed by Pahla B Body Shaping Day 2 Recovery Stretch. The rest of the day just ran errands and went bra shopping. I put bra shopping in the same level of distaste as shopping for a swim suit - always a challenge and generally disappointing.

Anita, things go through my head and are forgotten all the time - you're doing better than I am. You did learn you are missed and people love you enough to be concerned. I know I'm always more concerned about my friends who live alone. One of our good friends - a single guy - has severe heart problems and when I can't get a hold of him I always fear the worst. I guess DH and I have become a bit gagging at times but I think he appreciates our concern. At least I hope he does. I'd be looking forward to having friends stay over too. I've missed social gatherings. If they are having abestos abatement done they may be staying with you more than one night.

Laura, did you do the tutoring session with the woman who said she knew Excel? I hope she is/was a quick learner. I wouldn't dare lie about something like that. I know finding a good paying job isn't easy so I don't judge.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 07:50 AM  
sciencelady

Ack! 500 error again...

Good morning!

Planning on walking Gus, getting my hair cut, stopping by a garden center to pick up some bags of topsoil, and prepping my concrete for painting - sweeping and vacuuming off the dirt and maybe getting some paint started. Busy day!
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 07:50 AM  
sciencelady

Laura, I appreciate my sleep like the dead nights - they come rarely these days . Last night was a light sleep again... I'll enjoy having the company Monday night - I should let my online friends know I likely won't take time to play Spades that night. Enjoy your warm beautiful day!
Old 04-28-21, 07:53 AM  
sciencelady

Still 500 errorring...
Old 04-28-21, 08:00 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Ugh! Sorry about the 500 error, Anita. I hope it clears up quickly.

Today is our 31st anniversary, and we both took the entire day off from appointments and meetings. We're going to pick up food from our favorite restaurant. If DH then feels up to it, we'll wander around the downtown area of a local small town.

Paula - I did meet with that woman once and we have our second session tomorrow. She seemed to get the concepts, but we'll see how she does doing it. I hope you had some success at the bra shopping.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 08:23 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B's Body Shaping Series Day 3 Cardio.

We went flying today. He hope to fly out to the desert to see if there were any wildflowers left. We didn't get there, too much turblence. We diverted to a different airport and still had a nice day.

Anita, hope you and Gus got your walk. Hope you got the prep work done on your sidewalk.
So you're now having 500 error? Yes you need to tell your friends you won't be playing cards Monday night or they'll be asking the Police to do a welfare check.

Laura, happy anniversary! Hope you had a nice day! I hope your client is a quick learner I admire her drive. My shopping experience was interesting. I went to Macy's and the lingerie section is next to the dress section. Macy's has just re-opened the fitting rooms and only a few of those. The fitting rooms were packed with women trying on dresses. There was a long line of people waiting to use the fitting rooms with bundles of dresses in their arms. I was astonished, they were all trying on formal wear - all ages - promp type dresses, mother of the bride type dresses, full length beaded gowns etc. I wondered where the heck these women were going - I thought big weddings and parties were out. I decided it must be Easter and Mother's Day and who knows if the high schools are going to have dances. I can wait a while longer, I'm not waiting 30 minutes to try on bras, plus the place was too crowded for my comfort level.
Old 04-29-21, 07:30 AM  
sciencelady

Still errorring...

I've tried sending Paula's portion of my message about eight times - all 500 error.
Old 04-29-21, 07:32 AM  
sciencelady

Today, I'll be continuing to paint my walk - got about 2/3 done with a first coat yesterday. Walking Gus, playing Carcassonne...
Old 04-29-21, 05:29 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

We had a nice anniversary, although it was quieter than I wanted. DH didn't feel very well, so we didn't get out. But I picked up food from our favorite restaurant and we had a nice lunch and we hung out together much of the day. While he took a nap in the afternoon, I made prints on my gel plate for a booklet I'll be making. Mom and Dad came over in the evening because their printer has died and Mom needed to print some tax documents.

Today, I was supposed to have three training sessions - morning, afternoon, and evening - but the evening one postponed until tomorrow. And that's fine. We went for a walk after the afternoon session and came home to find the power was out. Fortunately, it came back on about an hour and a half later. While it was off, I did some more gel printing, this time Christmas prints I'll use on cards.

Anita - Sorry you're still having so much trouble with the 500 error.

Paula - It sounds like another time at Macy's would be better. It sounds like there was a formalwear convention! Nice day flying.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 08:06 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout today was Pahla B's Body Shaping Day 4 moderate weights and a neighborhood walk with DH.

Just a chores day otherwise.

Anita, you're making good progress on your sidewalk.

Laura, Sorry your anniversary was more low key than you wanted. Hopefully you and your DH can postpone a few days and celebrate later. Good for you having clients, morning, noon, and night.