Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-25-21, 04:46 PM  
bethellen

Leslie WATP

Does anyone know if the other WATP videos (with weighted balls) made it to dvd? I have the 1 mile on a couple different compilation dvds.
I'm looking for the 2 and/or 3 miles specifically from this series - I have most Leslie's. The series is from 2001.
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 05:20 PM  
Sissy B

They were released on DVD. I don’t have them anymore, but I had the DVDs of that set years ago.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 06:44 PM  
Kitten

They did & I have them.

If no one else answers your question, I'll dig into my DVDs and tell you which compilations they are on.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 06:48 PM  
Sissy B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
If no one else answers your question, I'll dig into my DVDs and tell you which compilations they are on.
Mine weren’t compilations, I had the original WATP on DVD and I bought it as a packaged set. It was sold without the weighted balls.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 07:11 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

the set i have for the original WATP on DVD that uses weighted balls is 3 workouts on 2 DVDs. i don't think the series was released with all 3 workouts on 1 disc, even in the compilation era.

*for example, WATP 7 Day Calorie Blast seems to have 1 Mile (balls) a 2 Mile (stretchie, probably from WATP Express), and the 3-mile appears to be from WATP Express.

*WATP 5 Day Fit Walk seems to have mile 1 and 2 from WATP balls, but not the 3 mile workout (Super Fat Burning) from that series.

*i do not own any of these compilations - i'm reading the back labels from images on ebay.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 08:02 PM  
BamaTanya

Set

Is this what you're looking for? I had it long ago, but I think I must have loaned it to a friend . . . I loved them all!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Walk-Away-t...cAAOSwc-tY5Tv7
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 08:44 PM  
Bluebelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTanya View Post
Is this what you're looking for? I had it long ago, but I think I must have loaned it to a friend . . . I loved them all!

Yes, I have those. I bought the VHS tapes and liked them so much I bought that DVD set.
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-21, 10:20 AM  
bethellen

I figured out I have the 1 mile and the 2 mile on a compilation dvd.

What about the 3 mile Super Fat Burning? Is that on any compilation or just the dvd with the series shown above?
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-21, 12:28 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethellen View Post
I figured out I have the 1 mile and the 2 mile on a compilation dvd.

What about the 3 mile Super Fat Burning? Is that on any compilation or just the dvd with the series shown above?
you can buy Super Fat Burning on its own:
https://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sanson...2200427&sr=8-1

In Bama Tanya's post, the "set," which has 2 DVDs, the 3-miler is on its own disk in its own case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTanya View Post

in fact, if you look at the photos from that seller (item was sold already, but photos are still up), one of the photos shows the 2 cases inside of the outer cardboard box, and you can see Super Fat Burning (green label) by itself.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, leslie sansone, walk away the pounds, watp