Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-22-12, 09:44 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I'm happy that you're all so excited, but I can't get excited about more Leslie. They're all too similar and I have a lifetime's worth already.
Now, I *have* been getting back into rebounding to my own always-changing songlists and playing my Wii cardio/dance games -- that's fun and fresh to me!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-12, 12:16 PM  
imhere2dance

LeslieWalks (Twitter message)

In case anyone missed this:

Quote:
Change in QVC date! We will be walking on Saturday Feb. 4th at 10am!!!
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-12, 12:24 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Thanks for the update!

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-12, 12:35 PM  
imhere2dance

You're welcome.
Old 01-23-12, 12:37 PM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I even love the Bat Cave!
Me too. The sets and music aren't too important to me. I just love Leslie and need a lot of her in my life! LOL
Old 01-23-12, 01:04 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
Me too. The sets and music aren't too important to me. I just love Leslie and need a lot of her in my life! LOL
Ditto! I'm one of those people that can tell the difference in her workouts which is why I have so many of them. I love her workouts and they keep me moving in the winter. It would be hard for me to find an instructor or brand that I loved as much as Leslie. As long as everyone in the workout is on beat, or within reason, I'll order it bat cave or not.

So who wants to take a stab at what this new series will be? She did mention on the walk club that A LOT of changes were coming in 2012. I'm excited to see what that means!

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

Old 01-23-12, 01:09 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist of Eyes View Post
Ditto! I'm one of those people that can tell the difference in her workouts which is why I have so many of them.
Me too! (Though if we'd had this convo six months ago, I would have given you the serious side eye! LOL) I still can't find a Leslie I like quite as much as 4 Fast Miles--love the crew, the pace and the boosts! I hope that these new workouts are something like that workout--and not like 5 Really Big Miles. I didn't really like the 'fitness models' she hired for the shoot, nor the length.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-12, 01:19 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturallove View Post
Me too! (Though if we'd had this convo six months ago, I would have given you the serious side eye! LOL) I still can't find a Leslie I like quite as much as 4 Fast Miles--love the crew, the pace and the boosts! I hope that these new workouts are something like that workout--and not like 5 Really Big Miles. I didn't really like the 'fitness models' she hired for the shoot, nor the length.
I like the 5 mile workouts either. I own them, but never use them bc of the length. I don't like picking and choosing miles from longer workouts, I don't see the point. If I want 3 miles, I pick a 3 miler, same with 1, 2, & 4. The set is bright and I do like the band work. But 90 minutes of any exercise DVD is too much for me. If I'm going to be moving for 90 minutes it's going to be outside walking or biking; something more enjoyable.

Old 01-23-12, 03:20 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist of Eyes View Post
I like the 5 mile workouts either. I own them, but never use them bc of the length. I don't like picking and choosing miles from longer workouts, I don't see the point. If I want 3 miles, I pick a 3 miler, same with 1, 2, & 4. The set is bright and I do like the band work. But 90 minutes of any exercise DVD is too much for me. If I'm going to be moving for 90 minutes it's going to be outside walking or biking; something more enjoyable.
This is me! I really don't pick and choose miles from longer workouts! I like to do them as is. The only thing I do like doing is walking a 3 miler and then adding a 1 miler. This gives me more variety since I mainly (99 percent of the time) do 4 miles a day.

Can't wait for Feb. 4!! I'm such a vidiot!! And I agree that the more the you do Leslie, the more differences you can tell in her workouts. They really are all different!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-12, 05:14 PM  
rose181

I'm excited too! Now, I do like picking 1 or 2 miles out of her longer workouts. I rarely do an hour of Leslie at one time. Also, I love her new 5 Really Big Miles so I would be happy with something similar. I don't think she would dare do any more batcave workouts. I have plenty of those and do enjoy them though. Also, I would be happy with a new one by herself. Some of my favorite ones are Leslie by herself. Her AHA workouts come to mind. Can't wait for Feb. 4!
rose181 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bat cave, leslie sansone, qvc, qvc leslie