Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-12, 12:58 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPLYN61 View Post
Cant wait to see what this is. Hope there is alot of variety and not in the bat cave!
I hope after releasing Weight Loss Bootcamp and her recent 5 Mile Workout that she see's just how much of a difference a bright set makes! The problem I think is that she owns the studio that she films most of her workouts in, aka Bat Cave. It saves her a lot of money not having to produce the workouts elsewhere. But I am in agreement with everyone else that a bright set does wonders when working out!

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-12, 01:13 PM  
daisysunshine

but I think she's done wonders by even have posters and motivational things on the batcave walls.

But it just looks like it's FABRIC. all she needs to do is buy some nice pretty bright ones, right?

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-12, 03:08 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
but I think she's done wonders by even have posters and motivational things on the batcave walls.

But it just looks like it's FABRIC. all she needs to do is buy some nice pretty bright ones, right?
Oh I agree with you!

She could use more lighting and add white fabrics. Many instructors build sets in warehouses so she could even build some white, faux-brick walls with faux windows. She could do something in her studio. But I have to admit though, I'll buy most anything she releases, bat cave or not. I just don't want another Walk Eat Lose, I couldn't stand the background exercisers she used- too off beat. I've grown to love her solo workouts which surprised me. But if she gets a strong cast together that can keep a beat, I'll be happy regardless of the set.

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

Old 01-22-12, 04:01 PM  
zippity

Her Walk Slim 5 really big miles set was nice, but I'd like to see some of her regulars mixed in with the fitness models. I don't mind the models at all, it's just that one of the wonderful things about Leslie is her students who believe in her method and have lost weight walking with her. The rapport she has with these people is very special and unique.

I LOVE the idea of a Jimmy-led walking DVD-I've got to get it, thanks for mentioning it!

I'll get her new qvc series as long as the dvds are a reasonable price and there's not a lot of equipment that comes with it...I don't need any belts, weights, and certainly no more stretchy bands...got a drawer full of them...
zippity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-12, 07:02 PM  
sunday

I so want a new system! I'll take anything! I even love the Bat Cave!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-12, 07:13 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I so want a new system! I'll take anything! I even love the Bat Cave!

Spoken like a true Leslie fan. I will probably get it also as long as it is not repackaged older items. After her last 2 ones, I like that she has upped in intensity. I would prefer no gadgets and faster walking with some new moves thrown in.
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-12, 07:30 PM  
Artist of Eyes

I'd really love another Pilates- themed workout. Slim & Sleek is my favorite workout of her's. I also just got her Yoga Walk workout, haven't tried it yet as I'm still recovering post op, but something with some nice yoga-stretchieness to it would be nice.

And I have marked the date on my calendar. Anyone else?

Old 01-22-12, 07:38 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist of Eyes View Post
I'd really love another Pilates- themed workout. Slim & Sleek is my favorite workout of her's. I also just got her Yoga Walk workout, haven't tried it yet as I'm still recovering post op, but something with some nice yoga-stretchieness to it would be nice.

And I have marked the date on my calendar. Anyone else?
Oh, are you alright after your surgery?? Take care!!
And yes, it's marked on my calendar too! Howwwll!!!

I agree with you and Lyn; I would like another like Slim and Sleek, but would also love one higher intensity like her newer stuff. My favorites are her Target series; those make me sweat like crazy!!!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-12, 07:45 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist of Eyes View Post
I hope after releasing Weight Loss Bootcamp and her recent 5 Mile Workout that she see's just how much of a difference a bright set makes! The problem I think is that she owns the studio that she films most of her workouts in, aka Bat Cave. It saves her a lot of money not having to produce the workouts elsewhere. But I am in agreement with everyone else that a bright set does wonders when working out!
I agree! I seem to have kept all the "bright set" workouts and have gotten rid of most of the "Bat Cave" ones! I love a bright set!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-12, 09:11 PM  
lovemykid

I guess I'm weird. I like the bat cave best.
lovemykid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bat cave, leslie sansone, qvc, qvc leslie