Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-21, 08:24 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

I'm still plugging along w/ WS 1.0 Phase II - My Way - today was supposed to be Interval Max or the 30 Min HIIT walk, instead I did:

Caroline Jordan - Diabetes Low Impact Cardio
Caroline Jordan - Diabetes Exercise for Weight Loss
Caroline Jordan - Diabetes Home Workout

These were about 10 minutes each and taught interval style 50 seconds on/10 seconds off - body weight and low impact. I don't have diabetes, but I can see how these can be useful in reducing blood sugar.

I also did:

Jessica Valent - Gentle Pilates For Beginners

Last night I took my doggie for a short walk, it was very warm and we aren't used to the heat yet, so we kept it short. I also did Jessica Valent's new routine for hip pain. It had a good mix of exercises for me.

Hopefully I will get a walk in later today, too.

Carol - B3 sounds good. Maybe i need Define & Align since I missed the deal! I still need to order Jenny's walking series...I think I will order through Mary.

Linda - yes, I agree - all dogs need training. My Lab is not great w/ other dogs, but back when she was able to walk (she is now quite disabled), I always had her on a leash and could control her. She was definitely more bark than bite, but it could freak out another dog to have her barking at them.

Christine - glad you and DH have been walking and that you are still doing Shaped by Faith. I am over whatever it was that I had last week. I get my 2nd COVID shot on Monday so hopefully will at least get over that hump soon.

Dana - I will join you and Linda on Sunday w/ an Ellen! I am not sure which one, I may do her Fat Burning Fusion 2 from her paid site.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote