Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-21, 06:43 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post

One thing I've found, though, is that lately when I get rid of a workout I'm almost always annoyed with myself because my body changes and I find different things useful at different stages of life.
This is why I've been doing more acquiring and re-acquiring lately versus getting rid of things
Old 04-28-21, 09:35 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
... One thing I've found, though, is that lately when I get rid of a workout I'm almost always annoyed with myself because my body changes and I find different things useful at different stages of life.
I've kept a lot too. I approach things differently now, and it's nice to go back and see things from a different perspective than I had when I was younger.
Old 04-29-21, 07:51 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

Christi Taylor's workouts always make me feel energized. The music is good and her attitude is happy and positive. I don't do much dancey cardio anymore because of my feet issues but when I did she was my go to. I absolutely love Still Jumpin', Totally Hot Cardio, Hi Lo Heaven (always had to modify this one but still fun) and the hi lo portion of Cardio Collectibles.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 10:36 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Even if the workout turns out to be a dud, either because I don't feel energetic or it's not my kind of workout, I always feel better afterwards because I've done something.
Old 04-29-21, 12:21 PM  
Pam

I recently got Marisa Cranfill's DVDs from the YMAA 50% off sale. For me they are definitely are uplifting. My favorite so far, is her QiGong Flow for Happy Lungs. The YMAA sale price is the regular price at Amazon. She also has practices on YouTube.
Old 04-29-21, 01:14 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette View Post
Christi Taylor's workouts always make me feel energized. The music is good and her attitude is happy and positive. I don't do much dancey cardio anymore because of my feet issues but when I did she was my go to. I absolutely love Still Jumpin', Totally Hot Cardio, Hi Lo Heaven (always had to modify this one but still fun) and the hi lo portion of Cardio Collectibles.
Christi's Mission Possible is a feel-good workout for me. A little step, a little hi/lo, lots of fun!

Tags
feel good workouts