Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-08-21, 12:32 PM  
Cola

i use youtube, the fiton app and walk outside because they are free.
plus lots of dvds that i already own. and vhs tapes. and vhs tapes that ive converted to digital format.

i have so much stuff that i dont need to pay for anything new, however i totally understand if a person really likes a certain instructor / method of exercise. i do tend to jump around my collection a lot, doing 'variety' rotations so id need a whole bunch of subscription services, lol

maybe i will get bored of what i have in the future though and would like a subscription then, you never know!
Cola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-21, 05:18 PM  
rriggs

I have the Peloton service for my bike and they have all kinds of great workouts off of the bike.
I just subscribed to Shine Dance Fitness
And I am also currently subscribing and loving The Montana Method.

I had BOD and Les Mills but I have cancelled both for now.
Did 75 days of S90 in 2010
Meta Omni 90 day rotation completed 5/2012-
Omni Continuity 1.1 completed 10/2012-
Omni Continuity 1.2 completed 5/2013
Omni Cont. 1.3 completed 11/2013
rriggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-21, 07:28 PM  
seabliss

I am thankful for streaming in these times when days threaten to blend together! Because of that feeling, I think, and being cooped in, I tend to do newly-released workouts from some of my favorites if they look good to me. I'm doing mostly Heather Robertson, with some Fitness Blender, Blogilates, Jessica Smith, and a bit of Bodyfit by Amy. Oh, and I'm also getting my steps mostly with Rick Bhullar. I wish Fitness Blender and Jessica would release more during this time. But I'm so thankful for online workouts. The newness helps keep me sane, lol.
Old 01-11-21, 09:51 PM  
loverly7

I have a lot of streaming services. I always pay for a one year membership unless it is only offered on a monthly payment.

1) Les Mills On Demand

2) Beachbody On Demand

3) Shine Dance Fitness

4) Jazzercise On Demand

5) The Fitness Marshall on YouTube (I pay for his workouts, which I love. I have the Booty Army Elite membership, which give his strength and 60 minute workouts.)

I have the free subscriber for Liveloveparty.tv on YouTube, which I like but almost never use.

I’ve tried a variety of free trials and considered many more, but the above is what I have now and like. I’m considering adding Essentrics, but haven’t decided yet.

I can’t tell you the last time I did a workout DVD. I purged almost my entire collection and only have between one and two dozen dvd workout videos left. I don’t miss the ones I got rid of either. Not a bit.
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-21, 10:15 PM  
momofcha

Barre 3 and Lauren’s Playground. Love them both but I am surprised at how much I’m loving the barre 3 workouts

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-21, 10:46 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I finally have reliable, fast internet, so I signed up for the free trial of Buti TV. I love it!! I'm probably going to keep the subscription past the trial. There is a lot of content and I think it will be a good compliment to the other workouts I've been doing lately.

In the past, I've done Les Mills on Demand and Beachbody on Demand here and there, but I never end up using them as much as I anticipate and it isn't worth it. Plus, with BBOD , I have almost all of their systems on DVD and the newer programs don't interest me as much. With Les Mills, BodyCombat is the only group I really like, and I prefer the DVD set vs. the live setting for those workouts.

I might try out the Fitness Marshall's paid service soon because I love his energy! He is like the modern day Richard Simmons
Old 01-12-21, 08:38 AM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

I stream Bellicon Home, Barre3 and the Sarah Beth Yoga app. Its all a good combo form me!

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-21, 08:44 AM  
TinaT

Is anyone streaming the Firm workouts through PivotShare? I have so many of the dvds, but there are a few I'd love to do that just aren't available anymore. Is $19.99 a month a good deal?
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-21, 06:52 PM  
gigi

Cathe and Beachbody (MBF, MBFA, The Work Prep, The Work are my current BB faves). Right now I'm doing Cathe's January rotation.
Old 01-12-21, 07:10 PM  
Helen

Only YouTube (free version).

I'm currently working through my discs, saving them to file so when the discs are too old to play (deteriorated/scratched) I can either reburn them or play the file version.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd rip, dvd ripping, ripping dvds, streaming, streaming services, streaming workouts