Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-26-02, 10:19 PM  
Liz N
VF Supporter

Smile I had a VF dream!!

Last night I had a VF dream... I was actually able to participate in a VF get together, something I'd love to do in real life, but difficult due to geographical circumstances!

Let's see.. I met WWWendy and Erin F (the choreography hound!) and Barb Loots. I remember saying to Barb Loots that I thought her "boasts" were great, then correcting myself and saying "posts". I remember that we all talked about tapes and that I was going to do more yoga, because that's what the emode.com quiz had told me to do...

Has anyone else had a VF dream?

"I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul" Savage Garden

Looking for some fitness inspiration? Visit my blog - see profile
Liz N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-02, 09:17 AM  
Yasmin
VF Supporter

Oh yes oh yes

Just the other week I had a dream about Powerstrike Forza swords. Amazing since I never ever have even seen a Powerstrike Video. Ah the power of VF.
Old 03-27-02, 10:29 AM  
ErinF
Exchange Moderator

Oh yes!

I dreamed I was on a Cathe trip ( I can't remember if it was before or after I actually went on one. ) and it was very weird. There were lots of tunnels like in those McDs playlands thast we had to crawl through and we were trying to find Cathe's studio. Very strange. I know that Nancy C was there and so was Suzanne M. That's all I really remember except the overwhelming anxiety that I would MISS Cathe!

Last night I dreamed that I was trying to do a workout with my medicine ball, which kept blowing up huge and loose and then shrinking again. Every time I tried to bounce it, it went SPLAT!

DISCLAIMER: I appeared as a background exerciser in a Patrick Goudeau step video. Impartiality in regard to his workouts, or any those of any other instructor with complex choreography, is NOT guaranteed!
ErinF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-02, 11:45 AM  
Deanna
VF Supporter

There must be something in the air because I had a VF dream last night too!

I dreamt I was attending a VF gathering, the sun was shining and it was warm outside (all this is wishful thinking now that winter has descended in full-force on Central NY). We were strolling around in a trendy urban neighborhood--similar to the Lincoln Park neighborhood in Chicago, or 7th Ave. Park Slope, Brooklyn. There were maybe 8-10 of us--I don't remember exactly who though.
I was wearing a brand new pair of white exercise socks on my feet, but no shoes. I was fairly concerned about my missing shoes and the lack of support on my feet. I knew my sneakers were in a building across the street, but I hesitated to go over to get them because I was afraid I'd be left behind.

My interpretation: I've been a loyal Ryka buyer for years and years, and I just cracked open a new pair a couple of weeks ago. But, the truth is, for whatever reason, they haven't been as good to my feet in recent history as they always were in the past (maybe it's the different models? sizing? something else?). I guess I need to go on a dreaded quest for new sneakers.
Old 03-27-02, 12:11 PM  
ErinF
Exchange Moderator

Ryka issues

Me too, Deana! I've been a Rykas-only vidiot for years, but the last 2 pairs I've gotten just haven't been as good for me. I'm hesitant to go and try other brands after swearing fealty to Ryka but I'm afraid I might have to. My current pair is due for replacement soon. We'll have to keep each other informed on what we find. Maybe we need a Ryka refugees check in!

DISCLAIMER: I appeared as a background exerciser in a Patrick Goudeau step video. Impartiality in regard to his workouts, or any those of any other instructor with complex choreography, is NOT guaranteed!
ErinF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-02, 01:20 PM  
Lisa :o)
VF Supporter

Cool Wow.....that is WILD!

I had a VF related dream last night too. I have been scouring websites trying to figure out what type of exercise ball to get and low and behold....guess what I dreamt about last night?? You got it-I was searching for a ball. My poor sad life! I must confess that sometimes if I look at the Collage catalog excessively, especially right before I go to bed, I have then dreamt about videos, instructors or somehow "working out" is in my dream. :rolleyes: Better than the dream when you're "falling" I guess.........

Lisa
Lisa :o) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-02, 02:15 PM  
Deanna
VF Supporter

Re: Ryka issues

Quote:
Originally posted by ErinF
Me too, Deana! I've been a Rykas-only vidiot for years, but the last 2 pairs I've gotten just haven't been as good for me. I'm hesitant to go and try other brands after swearing fealty to Ryka but I'm afraid I might have to. My current pair is due for replacement soon. We'll have to keep each other informed on what we find. Maybe we need a Ryka refugees check in!
Erin, On the one hand I'm glad to know I'm not alone in thinking the recent Rykas aren't up to their former great standards. On the other hand, it makes me even more certain I need to go on the hunt for new shoes--something I despise doing . Yes, a Ryka refugee check-in is definitely in order .

Tags
dreams - weird