Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-02-22, 09:54 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Cathe/Firm/Barre/Yoga/Swimming January 2022

Hi-

Thought I’d get us started. Yesterday was KCM Boxfit #1. Happy New Year!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-22, 08:02 PM  
bfj
VF Supporter

Oh cool! Thanks for starting our 2022, Lori.

Hi to you, Jen and Lori.

Happy Healthy New Year!

I’ve been doing my barre, yoga. The walk not as much as 12000 steps though.

School just was announced closed due to winter storm warning. So my high schooler is very happy.

Our studios have gone back to virtual due to increase COVID cases. So the weather won’t affect me

Have a wonderful evening.
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-22, 01:24 PM  
fitjen

Hi, and Happy New Year!

I hope y'all are doing well!

Lori - I got Boxfit for Christmas along with some egg weights. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Bita - I bet she was excited for a snow day! It actually snowed some in Alabama, too!

The past few days have been taking down Christmas. I should be finished this evening, so workouts start tomorrow!

Have a great day!
Old 01-04-22, 05:49 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

And, a Happy New Year to all!

My Christmas stuff is still up, so I got time for a workout today. I did Cathe Live- New Year’s Countdown (12/30/21).

Jen- I think you will like Boxfit. I don’t have the egg weights, but I sometimes use a weighted glove.

Btw, I saw both Alabama and Ga crush the competition. Those games were kind of boring because they were so lopsided. I look forward to the NC game.

Have a great night!

Lori
Old 01-05-22, 10:26 AM  
fitjen

Good Morning!

Well, I guess workouts will start on Thursday. I had a dental appointment after work yesterday. It went well, but by the time I got home, cooked supper and cleaned the kitchen, I only had time to get the ornaments off the big tree. They are glass, so they have to be wrapped. It's a lot of work, but I love them, so it's worth it. We'll have to take it down and store it this evening.

I'm trying to get everything back in shape by tonight because the house gets cleaned tomorrow. It'll get done - no stress.

Lori - The NC will be good, no doubt. It will be very hard to beat Georgia twice, though. I'm hopeful.

Bita- Hi!

Have a great day!
Old 01-06-22, 03:41 PM  
bfj
VF Supporter

Hi

Wonderful to see you both here.

I’ve been doing barre and yoga as usual.

Our tree is still up!

More snow tonight!!

Have an amazing evening.
Old 01-10-22, 06:32 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi-

Today was KCM’s Stepboxing 2, workout 2. It was so much fun that I may try #1 soon.

Have a great night!

Lori
Old 01-14-22, 09:49 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

I'm still here - hope y'all are doing well. I've had a long week. To start the week, one of the parapros at the school where I was a principal before moving to the district office passed away from COVID. She was an awesome person who I thought a lot of, so it was hard. Then, during that, I developed drainage and cough, so I tested Wednesday morning, and I was negative, thank goodness, but I've been under the weather this week. I feel better today but sound worse - you know how that goes. Work has been stressful. We went virtual today through next Friday. We have staff and students out like crazy with COVID. It's everywhere here.

On a bright note, we're getting some grands this weekend. I didn't get to see them at Christmas because their mom was sick, so I'm excited.

I pray for things to settle down. I'm ready to get my workout groove back on.

Have a great day!
Old 01-16-22, 07:35 AM  
bfj
VF Supporter

Hi

Jen, my deepest condolences for loss of that wonderful lady. So heartbreaking.
It’s been crazy. Seems so widespread now. Tough on few but maybe that’s a good thing and we can treat it like any other flu and start moving on.
Glad you’re feeling better and negative test and awesome you get to see the grandkids.

Lori, hi!

I’ve been doing the same exercise program. My Mom decided to have total knee replacement, which is great for the quality of her life. She is so active. But I know as a caregiver will change my schedule a bit, which is ok. Will be some adjustments because I am such a routine kind of a person.

Have an awesome day. Hugs to you.
Old 01-16-22, 12:28 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi-

Jen- so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and co- worker.

Bita- Hi! Good luck with your mom.

Hope to get in some exercise today. Back later

Lori

Tags
egg weights