Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-21, 08:46 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was a neighborhood walk with DH and Pahla B Body Shaping Day 5 Core.

Anita, it's so nice that Adelija is making friends and is out and about with them. I am assuming her english is good. Yeah, a professional paint job is much better. In the bathroom remodel, we painted the bathroom ceiling. A painting professional did the walls. No comparision his job is much better than ours. In that small room he spent an entire day, did primer, some anti mold thing, and two coats of paint. He used so much paint I thought I was going to have to make a run for mor. Really nice smooth job. Yes, I'm so happy with the bread - going to keep this recipe to make again for sure. Would you enjoy woring with Adelija at the WRC or too much togetherness?

Laura, how nicce to talk with your brother's family in Japan. I miss social gatherings. My quilting group met today for the first time since last February, I felt so good to be with other people again. All going well, fingers crossed, I'm planning to have Thanksgiving at my house again this year with friends - I really missed having it last year. We're all vaccinated, only one hasn't had the booster shot yet, but she'll get that soon. So by November I think we'll all feel safe enough to be together.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote