Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-31-21, 05:58 AM  
Calistro

Has anyone took advantage of the bellyfit primal wisdom series 50% off

Hi all,

I have not frequented the forum much as I am studying, and generally trying to sort my life out

I have not really bothered to look at anything Alice since the last fiasco, but I had an email today about the Primal Wisdom series, and I still like her workouts.

Last chance for Primal Wisdom Workout Series!
Deal ends tonight at midnight and then these workouts leave our shop forever...unless you purchase them, and then you have lifetime access in your purchases HERE!

50% off all 24 workouts with Primalwisdom at checkout.

My finger is hovering on the complete button in my cart. I want to just buy the bellyfit 12 not the flow ones. With the code it comes to $39.99, which is great, as long as I can download them and burn them. If I cant keep them and burn them to my own dvds, then there is no point, due to logistics of my computer and dvd player

Has anyone bitten yet?

Calistro

, bellyfit and flow, that they were 50% off and this would be the last day
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-21, 05:54 PM  
pgun3

code didn't work for me
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-21, 06:21 PM  
sherry7899

I had bought just the Bellyfit classes when they were sold months ago. They can be downloaded and burned. I only have tried one so far. I did enjoy it. I am sorry for not having any more input. Hopefully Pam will post soon.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-21, 06:38 PM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
code didn't work for me
Hello,

did you cut and paste it. I input it myself and it did not work, but when I cut and paste the 12 bellyfit primal set went down from $79.99 to $39.99. I have still not purchased it, but I think I better before the price changes.
Old 03-31-21, 06:40 PM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I had bought just the Bellyfit classes when they were sold months ago. They can be downloaded and burned. I only have tried one so far. I did enjoy it. I am sorry for not having any more input. Hopefully Pam will post soon.
No worries,

any information will do Sherry. It was the downloaded and burned bit I really needed to hear, as I would not be able to do them online in the room where my pc is.

Thank you.
Old 04-01-21, 04:36 AM  
Calistro

Right.

I went ahead and purchased them all at 1.30am England time. I used the code for all 24 workouts and it came to £48.00. What a bargain. I did decide to get the flow workouts as well after watching a clip. I need more stretchy type workouts.

Pgun3

sorry I made a mistake the code is primalwisdom50. you might still be able to get it.

Tags
bellyfit, bellyfit primal wisdom, primal wisdom