Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-20, 03:42 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyskier View Post
It’s such fun to keep a spreadsheet ( spoken like a true accountant).
My index card method would drive you crazy ... wouldn't it?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 03:44 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
....We laughed at how we do a workout and mark it as one we really liked and want to do again and then...... we never really get back to it because there is so much other stuff to do and new content every day. This thread made me think of that conversation.
Bee, I have a hard enough time making sure I give all my DVDs the attention they deserve!

So I think it's good I can't stream... I'd be Soo distracted, lol!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 05:40 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
My index card method would drive you crazy ... wouldn't it?
I don’t think I’ve used index cards in a while , except for some recipes.
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-20, 07:19 AM  
Rhonda

I like the Lives of Cathe better, it seems to show her personality more and isn't "scripted" like her DVDs seem to be.

I also find that KCM seems to have more fun on RAW than her DVDs.

Not sure why these two seem to shine on their lives/RAW workouts more than on the DVDs. I haven't seen the personality like I do in the lives.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-20, 10:47 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Rhonda,

I tried Kelly's RAW, and I liked the workouts. What I didn't like was the video quality. It was fuzzy. It could be my TV or streaming method, not sure. But, the Cathe Lives are good quality, especially the later ones. Some of the earlier ones don't stream as well--stops and starts, etc. So, I tend to do the earlier ones only once.

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 08:22 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyskier View Post
Rhonda,

I tried Kelly's RAW, and I liked the workouts. What I didn't like was the video quality. It was fuzzy. It could be my TV or streaming method, not sure. But, the Cathe Lives are good quality, especially the later ones. Some of the earlier ones don't stream as well--stops and starts, etc. So, I tend to do the earlier ones only once.

Lori
KCMs quality isn't like Cathe's as she does them in her basement and doesn't have a shooting studio. I don't seem to get the fuzziness I do get a clear picture. Sometimes it takes a couple minutes to get there but I guess things like that don't bother me because I like the workouts. I do like Cathe but I get so tired of having to modify, as she likes her high impact.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-20, 09:48 AM  
Juice

I have Cathe Live and also have most of her DVDs, including Perfect 30. I really enjoy both, but have to give the edge to the DVDs. I don’t find myself repeating the Live classes as often as I do her formal classes. I’m really enjoying Perfect 30!

I like the more polished classes I guess, since I can always count on them to deliver, and I know exactly what I am getting. The Live classes fill a different need, since they are great for a change of pace, and offer a nice variety. I’m so glad I have both!
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe live