Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-19-20, 08:54 AM  
Calistro

belly fit season 2 episode

Hello,

If you all don't know already, the final episode number 12 of season 2 is out.

I downloaded that baby quick

I forgot to also say that Alice is offering that pay whatever you can bellydance certification again. I thought about it, but who would I be giving classes to now and also I am still scarred by how long she takes to deliver in general.
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 09:32 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
Hello,

If you all don't know already, the final episode number 12 of season 2 is out.

I downloaded that baby quick

I forgot to also say that Alice is offering that pay whatever you can bellydance certification again. I thought about it, but who would I be giving classes to now and also I am still scarred by how long she takes to deliver in general.
Thanks for letting us know! I gave up checking couple of months ago. I'm going to download it asap too. I haven't done any BF workouts in at least a year if not longer. I too have been turned off her by this experience with Season 2. Never again.
Old 07-19-20, 09:45 AM  
sherry7899

Thank you! She should have sent an email alert.

She posted a few days ago that she is filming ten workouts that are twenty minutes each for the Daily Om site. There is no pricing or release date mentioned. The only way I would consider buying is if they are all available at once with a reasonable price and preview clips. Maybe....other offerings from Daily Om have been offered with a pay what you can afford option starting with a required low minimum price.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 10:04 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Whoa, thank you for the alert! Downloading now.

I think I'll get back into the program. Time for me to just get over it and enjoy my investments. BFTV season 1 is really fun and I love the Elements and Embodied Goddess programs.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 10:19 AM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thank you! She should have sent an email alert.

She posted a few days ago that she is filming ten workouts that are twenty minutes each for the Daily Om site. There is no pricing or release date mentioned. The only way I would consider buying is if they are all available at once with a reasonable price and preview clips. Maybe....other offerings from Daily Om have been offered with a pay what you can afford option starting with a required low minimum price.
Hello Sherry,

did I explain myself properly?
I don't make much sense these days. Dratted perimenopause.

Awhile back during the lockdowns Alice was offering the belly fit certification for a pay what you can offer. She said any offer would not be refused.
I thought about it but her unreliability put me off. She is now offering it again.

I did get an email alert today. (See Below)

Take a live class with Alice!
We're so excited to announce that Alice is coming out of her 'month of rest' and will be offering LIVE Bellyfit® classes every Tuesday in August ~
on Zoom!
You can sign up for all 4 or just 1 based on your schedule.
She would LOVE to meet you in 'person' and give you the Ms Alice treatment.
AND, if you can't attend live, you can still sign up and we'll send you the recordings to do on your own time.
Learn More

Pay What You Can ~ Instructor Certification is BACK!
Many new Trainees who joined us in the past 3 months have already completed their certification!

At the end of May we closed our Pay What You Can Option thinking that lockdowns were ending and life was getting back to 'normal'.

Since then, many of you have contacted us, requesting that this offer be extended. It seems we were a tad hasty in our assumptions and that many individuals are still out of work and finances for thousands of women are still uncertain.

We want to help, so our team has made the unanimous decision to reopen the Pay What You Can option in our shop for our Online Instructor Certification Course.

The average price payed by those who took advantage of this offer previously, was about $50-$75 but many paid less and some paid more. No amount will be refused.

We sincerely want to make this training as accessible as possible and we have always had the policy that no woman should be turned away due to finances. We're putting our money where our mouth is and if you have any desire to learn the magic behind the scenes of this global movement, whether to teach or just for your personal development, please reach out.

Simply click the button below and send us an e mail to let us know how much you can afford.

We'll then send you a custom link to register and you'll get instant access to the course that has already been accessed by thousands of women wanting to share this powerful program to uplift women around the world.
Pay What You Can

Rebel Rising is HERE!!!
Watch the Trailer
Already purchased Season 2 of BellyfitTV?
You can now access the final episode ~ REBEL RISING in your purchases!
Check out the full episode!
If you haven't purchased it yet, get the whole season (12 episodes!) for only $23.99!!
Get season 2

Watch for an interview coming soon, with Jumana Sophia, founder of Her Mystery School and co-creator of the forthcoming 3 part workout series ~ ALCHEMISTA!
We're so excited for this new offering to be released in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, watch for an interview with Alice and Jumana about what it means to be an Alchemista and how we as women can tap into the 'river under the river' to recharge and continue to do our work in the world without burning out!

We're so honoured to announce our partnership with these 2 amazing Canadian made brands. Their clothing is beyond gorgeous, the MOST comfortable and flattering EVER and lasts a lifetime!
Check em' out!
Connect with us!
Old 07-19-20, 10:22 AM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Whoa, thank you for the alert! Downloading now.

I think I'll get back into the program. Time for me to just get over it and enjoy my investments. BFTV season 1 is really fun and I love the Elements and Embodied Goddess programs.
Alice has not put me off enough not to enjoy them also. I still love the concept, I am just going to be a little more cautious before giving up my cash
Old 07-19-20, 10:47 AM  
sherry7899

Calistro, you were totally clear! The Daily Om classes are totally separate. She had posted about it on her Facebook page.

Old 07-19-20, 04:41 PM  
Calistro

Quote:
Calistro, you were totally clear! The Daily Om classes are totally separate. She had posted about it on her Facebook page.
I see what you mean now. What is the daily om is it a website?

Thanks

Calistro.
Old 07-19-20, 04:52 PM  
sherry7899

https://www.dailyom.com

Old 07-20-20, 04:14 PM  
Calistro

Quote: