posted this in the Bargain forum thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
three words - out for delivery. this is amazing, especially for Hawaii:

ordered: 6/11
shipped: 6/13
eta: 6/16
actual delivery: 6/16

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 06:03 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

My order is suppoSed to be delivered tomorrow, "end of day." It says USPS will be delivering it. Since tomorrow is Saturday, I won't be holding My breath.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 06:27 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I ordered mine on 6/12 and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. We'll see. Funny how it took the same amount of time for bzar to get her order all the way in Hawaii! lol.
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 07:08 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
I ordered mine on 6/12 and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. We'll see. Funny how it took the same amount of time for bzar to get her order all the way in Hawaii! lol.
what is the city of origin in your tracking info?

my tracking path originated in Reno, one of the known BB fulfillment centers. the other is in Ohio - not sure which city - perhaps people who have rec'd a shipment from OH could identify the city.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 06-16-17, 09:28 PM  
jusca

I got my package yesterday. It's good to hear BB has sped up the shipping drop off process.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 06:44 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
what is the city of origin in your tracking info?

my tracking path originated in Reno, one of the known BB fulfillment centers. the other is in Ohio - not sure which city - perhaps people who have rec'd a shipment from OH could identify the city.
My tracking info says it's Groveport, OH. But now the tracker says it won't arrive until Monday! This is one reason why I don't order much directly from BB anymore and usually order from Mary instead.
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 12:11 PM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
My tracking info says it's Groveport, OH. But now the tracker says it won't arrive until Monday! This is one reason why I don't order much directly from BB anymore and usually order from Mary instead.
Mine got bumped from today to Monday, then got changed back to today again! Oh well, I remember ordering from BB long ago and what a nightmare it was, the fact it shipped out so quickly and will be delivered within one week is pretty darn impressive for them!!!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 01:45 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I received my Hard Corps 22 by USPS today. I will try to look at them & do a few when I get a chance. I'll probably start with the abs workouts. Cardio & abs are my favorites.

I hope everybody else gets their orders soon.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 06:13 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i just looked at my box today. the return address is Groveport, OH, but the postage "sent from" section, in the upper right hand corner, says Reno, NV. based on online tracking, it was shipped from NV.

i wonder if everything is being shipped out of NV, regardless of the destination?

Tags
beachbody shipping, hammer and chisel