Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-16-17, 04:05 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmgo View Post
You can order sample packets
If you got a full bag and didn't like it they offer a thirty day bottom of the bag guarantee..meaning you can finish the whole bag and if you don't like it you can get your money back 😊
Can you get On Demand and Shakeology through Mary? I love having Mary buffer me from BB customer service.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 04:24 PM  
alisoncooks

I can't seem to find the sample Shakeology packs. Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 06:09 PM  
toomuchjoy

@alison - I guess I'm wrong. I did order a single packet from Mary but I don't see that as an option anymore. Sorry. I would ask her via chat/email. It might be something she still might do because she's so awesome.
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 06:15 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchjoy View Post
@alison - I guess I'm wrong. I did order a single packet from Mary but I don't see that as an option anymore. Sorry. I would ask her via chat/email. It might be something she still might do because she's so awesome.
Thanks for trying. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 08:11 PM  
Jenmgo

If Mary is a coach you can get on demand and shakeo
I coach as well and right now it's on special for April for both at $160
Having a coach can definitely help if you have any issues
Old 04-16-17, 08:11 PM  
Jenmgo

You can't order just one pack but there's a sampler packet you can purcHase
Old 04-25-17, 05:33 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
I'm trying to decide if I "need" to plunk down the bucks for the Beachbody on Demand program. I've got a few of the programs already, but not all.
So what's the verdict?
This thread made me want BBOD. I hadn't noticed that they'd added the All-Access Pass ... I was never tempted by the version that doesn't have everything, but the All-Access is very tempting.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
Old 04-25-17, 06:34 PM  
Jenmgo

I think it's worth the money as there are so many workouts on BOD to choose from . It's a great deal at $99 for a year or if you want the shakeo $160
I like having the option and I know my customers are also loving it.
I mostly do Cathe and les mills
On demand but it's not to change it up and use other programs as well
Old 04-26-17, 05:03 AM  
CHAPLYN61

Bod

I really like it. Lots of options. I do other things too, but it's nice to have choices. They have added more Yoga to the play list and I did a nice muscle recovery one with Ted the other day. I like that you get their whole library except the Les Mills and Body Gospel. ( not sure why these are not added). They also have BOD only workouts with additional Cize and 21 Day Fix that you can't get on dvd. Master Trainers also have a play list too, so additional Piyo, Insanity workouts by Master Trainers. I love that you also get the deluxe versions of the rotations. Had always wanted to try the PiYo add on's, now I can for one low yearly price.
Old 04-26-17, 08:03 AM  
laurajhawk

I know the Les Mills programs are discontinued because Beachbody & LM terminated their agreement; I assume that's also why they are not on BOD. Luckily I own Combat and Pump on DVD. I don't know what the story is behind Body Gospel. That one was never on my radar so I didn't notice its absence when I was browsing the offerings.

If anyone didn't know this - you can go to teambeachbody.com and easily see which programs are on BOD without subscribing. There is also a list of workouts for each program, with descriptions and times, which is convenient. You can usually see the Getting Started booklet, which sometimes has the calendar in it (i.e. for P90X3 it does).

I am recovering from a cold and just bought some Gilads from Mary's sale which will be good for a recovery week. After that I expect I'll subscribe to BOD.

Tags
21 day fix, beachbody on demand, bod streaming, streaming quality