Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-16, 06:51 PM  
shoegoddess

Talking Wonderful comment from stranger!

I've finally decided what I'm going to do after I finish Chisel 30 Day in 2 weeks. I'm doing another round of H&C. I completed 1 round of H&C, 1 round of Hammer 30 Day and now finishing 1 round on Chisel 30 Day. Yesterday a young women probably late 20s/early 30s told me I was in great shape! I'm 62 and that comment made me do the happy dance in my head the rest of the day! So I'm following the same schedule for the next 4 months.
My results:
Tighter and my shoulders and arms look pretty good. Lower half tighten up well. I dont jiggle. I'm 5'3" 108-110 pounds. I started off at 112 at the end of January. Lost minimal inches and only about 2-4 pounds but the overall tightness is great. H&C acually lifted my butt too. Not bounce a quarter lifted but not to bad for my age
I love H&C!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-16, 07:22 PM  
bubbles76

Love it!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-16, 07:29 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

That's fantastic!

Did you follow the rotations exactly? I sustained an overuse injury doing H&C as it was laid out. I am still recovering but it made me stop using the workouts.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-16, 07:29 PM  
lesia

I received H&C last week and I've tried 3 Hammer & 3 Chisel. I *really* like both sets. That's saying a lot for me because I never could click with Autumn, but I know that's me.

BB did a great job in the different workouts in H&C. I'm not following a set rotation, but am alternating 3-4x a week Chisel/Hammer. Nothing fancy to my method, just works for me.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-16, 08:24 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

congrats!

what does H&C resemble?

I have a lot of systems, and I really should use what I have instead of buying another one.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-16, 09:26 PM  
momofcha

Gotta love compliments like that! Way to go!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-16, 05:15 PM  
AnMrsDe

That's awesome, Cindy! You should be proud of yourself!!

I'm being pushed even farther to caving to H&C!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-16, 07:10 PM  
shoegoddess

I forgot to mention I went from a 4 to a 2 in jeans!

hedygs I did follow as laid out and upped my weights over the course of the rotation. I tried to do some Yoga/PiYo on my off day but realized I needed that rest day!

bzar Hammer is more build/strength I'd say and Chisel is more endurance/cardio I think. They do compliment each other.

I started out using the containers but DH and I eat out every meal just about. It's just the 2 of us, he eats crap and I eat healthy/clean(ish) and it's just easier so the containers quickly proved to be hard to manage. I'm a pro at eating clean when eating out so it's pretty easy for me. I quit Coke and started watching my sugar intake and that made a lot of differance.

I think H&C is one of the best programs BB has put out!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 12:08 PM  
momofcha

Cindy,

You have totally inspired me to bust out my set and actually DO it!

I'm almost a week in and so far I'm loving it! I'm modifying the rotation - I just can't do some of them (Master's Cardio & Hammer Plyo) to start. I'm hoping to have similar results as you! I'm trying to lose weight, but I'm honestly not as hung up on the number as how my clothes feel. If I can shrink in size while building muscle - huge bonus!

thanks for the push!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 05:41 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Cindy,

You have totally inspired me to bust out my set and actually DO it!

I'm almost a week in and so far I'm loving it! I'm modifying the rotation - I just can't do some of them (Master's Cardio & Hammer Plyo) to start. I'm hoping to have similar results as you! I'm trying to lose weight, but I'm honestly not as hung up on the number as how my clothes feel. If I can shrink in size while building muscle - huge bonus!

thanks for the push!
Sue, (groan) I feel myself caving on this set. It will be....the....last....one... Honestly, I don't think there is much left for me to buy at this point.
~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chisel, hammer &, hammer and chisel