Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-15-13, 02:50 PM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Jeez Renda. I often wonder if parents know what their kids are posting on the internet. So now I have to wonder, do your kids know what you are posting on the internet Incidentally, your avatar picture is wonderful - so happy!
Old 01-15-13, 02:50 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
How are you defining 'granny panties'? Seriously.
I went to ye ole Google and Googled "granny panties." I doubt WWWendy would want me to link to the photobucket full o' pics I found, so I will try to describe them. If anybody on their own wants to Google "granny panties," beware of the great time suck that may follow.

Granny panties, in the common vernacular, are basically full briefs. They don't come up on your thigh like the French cut, they cover your full backside and do not settle in crevices that cause discomfort when you are working out, moving about.

You don't have to worry about displaying anything to an innocent family member that happens to walk by while you are doing a deep squat/dead lift/downward dog.

This is a time VPL* is a comfort, both physically and aesthetically.

*Visible Panty Lines (for the life of me I can't figure out why this is demonized).
Off to add to the VF lexicon!

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 02:53 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
Jeez Renda. I often wonder if parents know what their kids are posting on the internet. So now I have to wonder, do your kids know what you are posting on the internet Incidentally, your avatar picture is wonderful - so happy!
Speaking of my kids knowing what I post on the Internet, they truly hate that their pic is my avatar. BUT if I insist on posting, they insist on picking it.

And yes, I am thankful I have two happy, healthy kids who adore each other in their own unique, generally nonviolent way.

Thanks for the sweet pic comments!

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
Old 01-15-13, 02:56 PM  
Fit Gal

This thread is tooo funny. I'm not up to date on current abbreviations so I just googled "VPL"
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 03:50 PM  
sbh

LOL!! Yes, I had jeans on too. We were camping on the coast and I had to soak my bottom in a freezing cold creek. I could barely walk the rest of the trip. My kids still tease me about it.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 04:03 PM  
Kellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
I agree!!! I am wearing mine now just finishing up Firm Get Chisel'd! I always do when working out. I don't go without any when working out!! Way too queefing when doing air moves.
So are you saying that granny panties make one "queef-proof?" LOL!
Kellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 04:24 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

See I don't get the whole commando thing. Isn't that sort of, umm, distracting, during certain moves when certain things come into contact with certain seams? Anyone know what I'm talkin' about here?
Old 01-15-13, 04:26 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
See I don't get the whole commando thing. Isn't that sort of, umm, distracting, during certain moves when certain things come into contact with certain seams? Anyone know what I'm talkin' about here?
In many ways, in many situations, seams can be a girl's best friend.

Words matter.

Old 01-15-13, 04:32 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellie View Post
So are you saying that granny panties make one "queef-proof?" LOL!
Indeed!! Doing Turbo Fire 25 and her doing those air jumps, well let's just say that it's a good thing the kids were in school LOL. It was a full on fart fest but with no bad smells because, uh, well.....

Also wearing panties is good because I sweat heavily in that girl area and the panties absorbs the sweat. Only once did I not wear them and worked out and went to Publix. All eyes were on me. I was so scared I thought I had forgotten to put on pants!! They were all probably aghast as to why this grown woman had just peed herself and decided to go and pick up some milk lol.

Edited to add that yesterday my butt was starving because it was eating up my grannies! The right butt cheek was particularly famished!

Last edited by CoolGirlinFl888; 01-15-13 at 04:34 PM. Reason: to add something
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 04:35 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
I have one pair of yoga pants, and a couple pair of yoga shorts, that are built to be worn that way. No seams there. They're very comfortable and allow me to save my grannies for the next day's workout.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comfort, commando, granny panties, underwear, yeast infections