Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-04-11, 07:57 AM  
kariev34

another TA question

For those who have really been sticking with TA workouts, do you find that you get better results with one of her workouts as opposed to others? For instance, do you feel like you got better results from PDS or Mat as opposed to meta? Do you like one series more then another. Just curious.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-11, 08:48 AM  
PhyllisG

I like Mat best but have been getting the best results with Meta. Maybe because I am using Meta every day. I did Mat whenever I felt like it with no set rotation. I had PDS but sold it much to my regret. Now I see someone is selling the individual DVDs on amazon for $8.00 some change but I am suspicious so haven't ordered. I think with all things Tracy you have to give them a chance. When I first tried Meta I could not do it every day--dread-- but now I look forward to the workouts and really have little desire to do anything else.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-11, 10:05 AM  
moonbeam31

you should be suspicious- I paid $20 for a total bootleg copy of PDSI ! amazon did refund my $ and let me keep the bootleg-but if the Tracy A workout is less than $20- i am leary too. I have actually emailed sellers asking them if it is a legit DVD or a bootleg before I bought the rest of the PDS again.
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-11, 10:19 AM  
PhyllisG

Did the sellers actually respond? I would assume if the copy was a bootleg you would never hear from them.
Old 09-04-11, 10:23 AM  
moonbeam31

Exactly! I had a couple people respond saying they were real-some did not. I bought the ones from those who responed and it was fine. IDK why there are so many Tracy Anderson bootlegs out there-but amazon will deal with those sellers for sure.Newly launched seller's always scare me that only have a couple T.A. workouts in their storefront! Good luck!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-11, 06:03 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
you should be suspicious- I paid $20 for a total bootleg copy of PDSI !
Moonbeam, how did you know the dvd you bought was a bootleg? Is there a way to tell?
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-11, 07:37 PM  
kariev34

anyone else? I think I like mat best. For some reason I'm not as into meta as I thought I would be.
Old 09-04-11, 07:38 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I like Mat best but have been getting the best results with Meta. Maybe because I am using Meta every day. I did Mat whenever I felt like it with no set rotation. I had PDS but sold it much to my regret. Now I see someone is selling the individual DVDs on amazon for $8.00 some change but I am suspicious so haven't ordered. I think with all things Tracy you have to give them a chance. When I first tried Meta I could not do it every day--dread-- but now I look forward to the workouts and really have little desire to do anything else.
$8 sounds too good to be true. I'm betting that they are fakes. The Tracy DVDs have the titles on the inner rim of each DVD. I'm guessing that bootlegs don't have this even if they are DVDs instead of DVD-Rs (which are definitely fake).
Old 09-05-11, 05:51 AM  
PhyllisG

I see those $9 ones on amazon are gone so either someone bought them or they were removed. Guess we will never know.
Old 09-05-11, 03:39 PM  
kariev34

I have another question, do any of you TA fans feel that meta is lacking because the lack of standing worK?

Tags
tracy anderson, tracy anderson results