Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-22, 09:35 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

This was one of those work days that I didn't get a chance to post - a 2-hour morning meeting turned into 3.

Pursuant to our prior discussion (sorry Garrie if you are lurking!), I'm lucky never to have had to use sanitary pads with belts myself. However, my mom got me a kind of "just for girls" kit that did include this in the products; maybe I was on the cusp of change!

Sandra, so sorry to hear about your family members with covid! Sounds like everyone is recovering; hope that continues to be the case, and hope you cold continues to go away.

Pam, hope your DH hasn't been sick while you've been away! How much more time do you have?

Pat, I've done a pigeon with a twist similar to what you described; it does look rather awkward! When I first tried yoga years ago, I was pleasantly described that many of the poses (most standing poses) were more accessible than I had anticipated.

Karen Jo, wishing you a better night's sleep tonight - and waving to Paine, Linda, cyana, Margo, Carolyn, and Sherry (if you're still lurking).

Today I did a Muscle Burns Fat workout from Lift with Cee (YT) plus Awaken & Energize from Rodney Yee.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote